Home
Jamiroquai

Documentary about Jamiroquai and Jamirofans Worldwide!

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Documentary about Jamiroquai and Jamirofans Worldwide!

Postby Mariu on Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:05 pm

Hello guys!! I am Maria Eugenia Paolini a.k.a MARIU. I am from Venezuela, but for the moment I live in Chile (South America). I am 27 years old and I am a social communicator specialized in audiovisual arts and also I am a photographer… So here is the picture of my life: after I saw for the first time this incredible band in Argentina last march 22th there is an idea that is been around my head for a while… I met great people there, from different countries and it is so great to see how the music can unite us. Sometimes there is people who insists in say that we are different, because of your look, your religion, your gender, your political believes, etc … and I have had the great lucky to travel a lot in America and in Europe, and that make me realized that the things that keep us apart are less than those that keep us together.. And one of those things is music! So I believe that it would be great if we can do a documentary audiovisual and also with still photography about Jamiroquai been around the world moving all “different� kind of people with their amazing music… Now, how this could be possible in terms of production and logistic? Well I am open to hear suggestions and ideas of all you guys whoever is interest in this project. We have in our hands this powerful source of information as is the internet, this website or another… I don´t know, what do you think jamirofans? Are you in?
Tell me about it
Mariu

Postby PocketFullOfRainbows on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:39 pm

I think thats a really cool idea! People who have mics could always record something and send you the audio, the same with video..I'm not sure how well the quality would be though. Otherwise I don't know how it could be accomplished besides someone traveling all over the world :wink:
PocketFullOfRainbows
Mr Moon

Postby freaky on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:27 am

I think JK should really read this idea!
Like a "in bed with JK" not madonna

Too bad that this tour is almost at it's end?
Or maybe he will tour for a bit more?Who will know?

But it would be great!
freaky
Mr Moon

Postby Vero@ on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:50 am

Great idea!! and I think it will be expensive....
You 'll need sponsors to do it.....or maybe the band want to support your idea :)

Sure all the jamily 'll help you.

Estuve en el show del 22 en Bs. As., y espero conseguir lo que se filmó ese día....aunque me parece q tu idea es registrar tipo documental toda una gira o mostrar la evolución de la banda y lo q viene logrando durante estos años...... JAMIROQUAI THE MOVIE!!! :D

Good Vibes!
Vero.
Vero@
Supersonic

Postby Mariu on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:08 am

Hi again!! It is great to see that you liked my idea.. so how we can get sponsors or how the band could hear about this project??? Well if someone knows for real the band please tell them about it. Meanwhile I suggest to keep talking here... Of course it will be amazing to travel with them as they are touring... but is quite difficult unless they take me or someoneelse to record the images..
Anyway I have pictures here and I am looking for videos of the concert in Buenos Aires (Argentina) so if you have something too of any other concert not only of this tour also other ones please let me know.. This could be for now, like the vision of the fans, their experiences on the concerts, etc.. Then if the band like the idea or if we can get sponsor we colud make like biography of jamiroquai.. Do yo know if there is something like that?? The band should really consider this.. I am sure there is a lot to tell after 13 years, right??
Well here I am waiting for your reply jamily!!!
Mariu

Postby FunkEducation on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:12 am

Amazing, another Venezuelan representing the Venezuelan fanbase!!!
i can support you in whatever you do!!!
just tell us what do and it's all!!
FunkEducation

Postby duki on Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:30 pm

Fantastic idea, Mariu! :D
duki
Space Cowboy

Re: Documentary about Jamiroquai and Jamirofans Worldwide!

Postby cbearpeace on Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:14 pm

Mariu wrote:Hello guys!! I am Maria Eugenia Paolini a.k.a MARIU. I am from Venezuela, but for the moment I live in Chile (South America). I am 27 years old and I am a social communicator specialized in audiovisual arts and also I am a photographer… So here is the picture of my life: after I saw for the first time this incredible band in Argentina last march 22th there is an idea that is been around my head for a while… I met great people there, from different countries and it is so great to see how the music can unite us. Sometimes there is people who insists in say that we are different, because of your look, your religion, your gender, your political believes, etc … and I have had the great lucky to travel a lot in America and in Europe, and that make me realized that the things that keep us apart are less than those that keep us together.. And one of those things is music! So I believe that it would be great if we can do a documentary audiovisual and also with still photography about Jamiroquai been around the world moving all “different� kind of people with their amazing music… Now, how this could be possible in terms of production and logistic? Well I am open to hear suggestions and ideas of all you guys whoever is interest in this project. We have in our hands this powerful source of information as is the internet, this website or another… I don´t know, what do you think jamirofans? Are you in?
Tell me about it

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARIU wow awsome you made my night
i am not alone in wanting to bring positivity between people and unity
world wide
count me in CBEAR :D :wink: 8)
i am also on myspace.com as cbearpeace
unity brings peace between p[eople around the world
and break the cycle of hate and yes JAMIROQUAi def on this flow
music that makes u think and brings positivity BLESS YA hEARt JAY KAY
and the rest of the JAMIROQUAI band :D

wishing you all love n peace n happiness to everyone around the world on ya funky paths
cbear 8) :wink:
cbearpeace
Supersonic

Postby cosmicgirl77 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:53 pm

im realy agree with your idea!!!! fantastic! :D so.... if i coul do something to help... im avaliable!!
im from argentina... en serio me gusto mucho la idea y ajala la podamos hacer entre todos!!! la verdad q valdria la pena!!!
si necesitas algo.... estoy mas q disponible!
cosmicgirl77

Postby cosmicgirl77 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:55 pm

im realy agree with your idea!!!! fantastic! :D so.... if i coul do something to help... im avaliable!!
im from argentina... en serio me gusto mucho la idea y ajala la podamos hacer entre todos!!! la verdad q valdria la pena!!!
si necesitas algo.... estoy mas q disponible!
cosmicgirl77

Postby Mariu on Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:59 pm

Hey jamirofans!! What's up???
Let´s star with an image library... I guess that for now I can received pictures from you at the concerts or images of parties tribute to the band, where you have been in... maybe we can create a section here on this official web of the band or maybe create a new site... Images of the people in each corner of the earth moving with the rithym of jamiroquai.. or jamin if you have bands.. what say you???
Mariu

Postby Sandriche on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:05 pm

i will arrange that if u want in the everyday section..okay?
Sandriche

Postby Sandriche on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:16 pm

:wink:
Sandriche

Re: Documentary about Jamiroquai and Jamirofans Worldwide!

Postby PocketFullOfRainbows on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:58 pm

cbearpeace wrote: i am also on myspace.com as cbearpeace

I couldn't find you :?
PocketFullOfRainbows
Mr Moon

Postby cbearpeace on Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:51 am

:wink: 8) Hello pocket full Rainbows
ok myspace is http://www.myspace.com/49607055
hey pocketfullrainbows whats ya myspace numbers exctra?

love n peace n happiness on ya funky paths everyone around the world
cbear :wink: 8) :D
have a funky ROKIN weekender people :D
cbearpeace
Supersonic

Postby PocketFullOfRainbows on Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:51 am

I sent you a message via myspace :)
PocketFullOfRainbows
Mr Moon

Postby mr.aZ on Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:32 am

cool
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby Gilberquai on Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:39 am

Great idea......don't forget Costa Rica jajaja :wink:
Gilberquai
Mr Moon

Postby Little H on Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:24 am

I am willing to contribute and respect this as an interesting project with a very positive message, and hence Don't Give Hate A Chance.

I think you have found a unique and plentiful source of information at you funky fingertips.

Good luck :-))))))
Little H
Supersonic

Postby Jamiroquanna on Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:21 am

What a wonderful thing to do! I am in! :D
Anna
Jamiroquanna
Supersonic

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat