Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai in US?

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

Jamiroquai in US?

Postby mikesharp on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:53 pm

are there ANY plans to come to the US? i know everyone on earth hates us right now,but i wanna get my jam on
mikesharp

Postby Space Clav on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:10 pm

We don't hate you. We dislike your leader and his cronies. And we pity those who voted for him. Your country is pretty much divided when it comes to politics. We can never hold an entire population accountable for the actions of a few war mongers in charge.

Back to your question... I don't think there are any plans to return to the US this soon. You've had your share already. ;)

South America got theirs and during the summer it seems like the band will hit a bunch of festivals in Europe. After a well deserved vacation... who knows what happens during the fall/early winter? It's possible they'll do some gigs in the US again after the release of the Greatest Hits album.
Space Clav
Supersonic

Postby DJ Romeo on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:29 pm

mikesharp,

sorry buddy, but you just missed them by a couple of months... don'
think there cominmg back soon... They just left in November.
DJ Romeo
Mr Moon

Postby sedaquai on Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:04 pm

sould we hate you all??ohh mate don'y say that again!!sure we are only hate your leader not the ppl from U.S.
sedaquai
Space Cowboy

Postby PocketFullOfRainbows on Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:30 am

Space Clav wrote:We don't hate you. We dislike your leader and his cronies. And we pity those who voted for him. Your country is pretty much divided when it comes to politics. We can never hold an entire population accountable for the actions of a few war mongers in charge..

Thank you! :D
PocketFullOfRainbows
Mr Moon

Postby myasia on Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:05 pm

lol well yes that is a good thing to know 8)
myasia
Space Cowboy

Postby JamInLA on Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:00 pm

A lot of people here do not agree with our leadership. Personally, I am counting the days till they get booted out - I'd hate to be the one to fix the mess <they> created...wow, and on so many levels...

A happier note: Los Angeles > Wiltern Theatre > Los Angeles > Nov 09 > I was there > best concert I have ever seen.

I'd love to see Jamiroquai outside the US and experience their international fan support...maybe some day
JamInLA

Postby California Grrl on Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:07 pm

DJ Romeo wrote:mikesharp,

sorry buddy, but you just missed them by a couple of months... don'
think there cominmg back soon... They just left in November.

Well when's this new greatest hits record coming out so he can get his dancin' booty on back here to ("she shimmers like a") CALIFORNIA ("sunset")? :wink:
California Grrl
Supersonic

Postby samantha1170 on Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:20 am

There GH tour starts next year so I'm pretty sure the US will be included - hope Australia is included as well - a long way to go, but worth it I say!

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Return to Older Concert Reviews