Home
Jamiroquai

past article re. Jay's former Step-Father

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Postby Knjaz Milos on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:32 am

Jameerica wrote:as i said,i must be turning into knjaz! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm contagious!! :shock: :lol:
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:46 am

lol yes it's bad reading too many of your theories lol
Jameerica
Runaway

Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby (cleopatra) on Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:27 pm

hot damn. I only believe what Jay says
(cleopatra)
Mr Moon

Postby dargelita on Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:33 pm

but jay said once , that the first time he had sex was at the age of 13 with a 17-year-old girl :?
dargelita
Runaway

this for real???

Postby mirogirl90 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:28 pm

that's very horrible !!! I don't believe any of it !!!!! very cruel father!!! :evil: :evil:
mirogirl90
Supersonic

Postby dargelita on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:13 pm

dargelita wrote:but jay said once , that the first time he had sex was at the age of 13 with a 17-year-old girl :?

and when Toy was 17 jay was 13 :?
dargelita
Runaway

Postby Cosmic Cowgirls on Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:38 am

i think that Jay's step dad is f***ed in da head and he needs to relaize that what he haz done is f***en worng and needs 2 also relize that Jay has overcome him and is far much better then he will eva be
Cosmic Cowgirls

Postby samantha1170 on Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:58 am

Cosmic Cowgirls, welcome to the forum and I totally agree with what you said :) Just so you know I've edited the swear words in your message as we try and keep naughty words to a minimum :)

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Postby dargelita on Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:29 pm

Cosmic Cowgirls wrote:i think that Jay's step dad is f***ed in da head and he needs to relaize that what he haz done is f***en worng and needs 2 also relize that Jay has overcome him and is far much better then he will eva be

true.
dargelita
Runaway

Re: past article re. Jay's former Step-Father

Postby BlackCapricornDay on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:26 am

Hi everybody .. i'm new here .. i found that this topic really interesting me , so i couldn't resist to make a comment (i usually just read the forum, because i love this forum and all of u interesting people :D )

Well, i think Jay is a great man!! Look how he handled all of the bad experiences he's been through ..
I think it's gonna be different if this kind of thing happen to everybody else.. there won't be Jamiroquai!!!
BlackCapricornDay
Supersonic

Postby Verena on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:20 am

I remember me seeing this article some time ago and hating that "stepdad" with all of my strenght and not 'cause Jay's my favorite singer, nor 'cause he sold the article ( which says a lot of the man).
I believe 80% is sh*t even more probably. I've being living in India alone for 6 months when I was 20 ( and I was just a step away from being a child) and know perfectly how much care I had to pay to avoid mud, trubles and "smart fellows" what a gym it was. The man was probably too busy to even notice where and with whom the kid was so no bullsh*t about with whom he loosed his verginity and so on he probably had to give some juice to make the money and what better that a baby prostitute a suicide and so on, plus if the girls really ended that way I wish 1000 tarantulas to bite him every night just 'cause he was so " mmmmmmmmm my words wouls be censured" to tell the story and 1000 more for the respect he did not show..
the thing that really keep in my mind is: how can a grown man easily say he didn't gave a .... about a 13 y.o. kid that was left under his responsability leaving the kid by himself and walk on Earth and go around showing his face???
getting back on the theory that that's the only true thing, that he left the kid by himself and had no a clue of what he was up too I wish Jay's mom will never read this article 'cause ever that 0,0001% of truth could be a heavy weight to have on a Mum's heart and wish Jay will never meet this person on his life poath again.
Verena

Postby Tiffinypie on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:15 am

WTF! :?

What's the deal of bringing up this topic.

Again read my post on Jtalk: http://www.jamirotalk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9&start=15

I understand that some fans are curious of Jay's childhood. But in an 2002 interview Jay said that he would rather NOT talk about that.

The only thing that we should do is anticipate the new music and gigs, and appreciate what Jay has given us (music).

F**kin crap! :x

(sorry for my obscenities) :oops:
Tiffinypie
Mr Moon

Postby Jameerica on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Yeah, wtf with this being resurrected :lol: It's like, 2 years old
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Verena on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 pm

so what??
It could be even 1000000 y.o that still ppl could tell they're opions girls! plus do you talk only about of what jay like? I don't really think so and for sure I don't , if he doesn't wanna talk about it fine, I wan't ever touch this subject with him, but if I feel like giving my opinion on somethingon a public forum....he and every-one-else that could be touched by something so personal or bored by an old topic refreshed can easily jump it without making a question of it! Plus the man got shoulders enought!!!

Not all of fans follow the band since the beginning of time, some where young, some didn't know of this forum....some may haven't seen this article before ( me, I find new thinks everyday...and it's a while I'm around)...so please don't start by the point that just 'cause for you is an old news so is for the whole world and for what I saw and wrote there were no comments having any curiosity about Jay's childhood .
Verena

Postby Jameerica on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 pm

True, and while I do agree with everything you said, I also think that people should spend more time on making new topics and reviving the forum a little instead of lurking through and digging up old stuff.

Besides, the forum is for discussions, questions included. Everyone who's interested in something is free to ask about it.
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby lovefoolish on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:59 pm

Yeah i guess it's not worth talking about but knowing that he had such a turbulent upbringing makes me love him even more. It's a tragic story..........
It's so great that he could overcome that and become the genius that he is.....
XXXX to you Jay
lovefoolish

Postby popalot on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:49 pm

The past is left the past, everyone has had s**t that they have had to get through, whether its from abusive exes or abusive family, whats important is that Jay himself will be a good role model and dad when the times right :D
Blessings,
Pops
popalot
Supersonic

Postby lovefoolish on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 pm

popalot wrote:The past is left the past, everyone has had s**t that they have had to get through, whether its from abusive exes or abusive family, whats important is that Jay himself will be a good role model and dad when the times right :D
Blessings,
Pops

Yeah i think those experiences will make him into a great dad.
I hope he meets someone soon and has lots of little Jays xxxx :roll: :roll:
lovefoolish

Postby popalot on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
popalot
Supersonic

Previous

Return to Jay Kay