Home
Jamiroquai

Need To Contact JK

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Need To Contact JK

Postby tehri on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:27 pm

I need to speak with Jay Kay regarding Sony. This is rather urgent as I am writing a book. He will NOT be included in the book, but need for him to contact me regarding Sony. I just have a few questions. I will not put the subject of the book in this post. If he can contact me through this site I will give him another private way to contact me so that it remains private. Thank you.
tehri

Re: Need To Contact JK

Postby R2D2 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:20 pm

tehhehahahahaha!! I love these kinds of posts.

I need to contact him to because I'm thinkin of creating a political party called jamiroquai, do u reckon i'll be allowed to use the name. if he could contact me too, privately yeah ok thanks
R2D2
Supersonic

Postby FunkEducation on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:41 am

R2D2 wrote:tehhehahahahaha!! I love these kinds of posts.

I need to contact him to because I'm thinkin of creating a political party called jamiroquai, do u reckon i'll be allowed to use the name. if he could contact me too, privately yeah ok thanks

haha! i have to agree with u there! ;)
FunkEducation

Postby lovefoolish on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Ah bless....i've been trying to contact Jay for the last few yrs so good luck to you. It's possible i'm sure!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :)
lovefoolish

Postby samantha1170 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 pm

We already have another topic opened which is similar to this one at...

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7083

It doesn't have much information but it might give you a head start - good luck :) :) :)

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Postby Jessup18 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Hell, if this forum was actually to contact Jay-Kay then it would be awsome! Space coowboy is the main man dude! Jay-Kay, speak to me! For real though, when are Jamiroquai going to tour the U.K next? It's been way too long!
Jessup18

Postby Giba7 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 am

I want to know when Jamiroquai is coming to Michigan. They record some of their music in the States, but I don't hear of them in concert. I know the 1997 show was canceled in Detroit (of course because I had tickets!) I'm not sure if I dropped of the face of the earth (been busy) or if Jamiroquai isn't played here (I listen to a lot of radio). I googled them and found all this lost music I've been missing. I get them. I want them in Michigan.
Giba7
Runaway

Return to Jay Kay