Home
Jamiroquai

COPYRIGHT!!!

Talk about the funk. Albums, singles, music videos, remixes, etc.

COPYRIGHT!!!

Postby Fau-a on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello guys. My name is Fausto and I'm a fan of this band since 1998. I am Brazilian and student 3D animation and recently did a movie in and used one of my favorite songs "virtual insanity"; Well, I wonder how I can get permission to participate in festivals of little movies with this little movie? It looks really cool!

THANKS...
Fau-a

Re: COPYRIGHT!!!

Postby ErinUSA on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:08 am

Hello Fausto,

I believe Sandy provided you a link in the "Help & Admin" section for the band's contact info on the main site. In case you didn't see it or had a hard time finding the information, here it is written out:

"Contact
You can contact Jay on his mobile number, 07832 7... er, hold on...

No, on second thoughts...

If you own a reasonable sized arena or are putting on a festival, preferably somewhere sunny, then contact Jamiroquai's Booking Agents ITB - +44 020 7637 6969"

This would be the best place to start with your inquiry as it is the only contact number listed.

Thanks!
ErinUSA

Re: COPYRIGHT!!!

Postby Fau-a on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 am

Hi ErinUSA. I posted it in "Help & Admin" but nobody answered. I appreciate your help and attention.
I had seen this number of contact, but the problem is that I do not speak English (I write in this forum with the help of google translator), and I'm unemployed, no money to make calls outside the country. I need help! I'm depending on this to share my little movie here in Brazil and see if I can use. If anyone wants to see the little movie I send the youtube link. Please help me, I do not know what to do..........
I need authorization!!!

Hepl me
Fau-a

Return to Music and Video