Home
Jamiroquai

Space Cowboy US video version.

Talk about the funk. Albums, singles, music videos, remixes, etc.

Space Cowboy US video version.

Postby ilovejamiroquai on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Hello! I was looking for the american video version of Space Cowboy, and I could find anything. By the way, I was wondering if someone of you have the american video version, it's special, because the word Cheeba is replaced, and the weeds are replaced with daisies.

Please, I have to give an oral presentation in my languague school about Jamiroquai, and I think I can't show the Space Cowboy video with the weeds and the word Cheeba :lol:

And if you read some errors, correct me please!

Thanks! Alejandro from Argentina!
ilovejamiroquai

Re: Space Cowboy US video version.

Postby BlackCapricornDay on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:59 am

Hi Alejandro .. whoa i like your name .. (say it with the Gaga rhyme ..)

But sorry i can't help you in this matter, i don't have it either orr .. you can delete the cheeba word and show to your teacher but that's gonna ruin the song.. oh how about you make a presentation about cheeba too! with the description about the bad effect and the good effect (if there's any :D )
anyway sorry for not helping .. :?
BlackCapricornDay
Supersonic

Postby Ninochka on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:49 am

I want to see that vid too but I can't find it... sorry I can't help. :(
Ninochka
Mr Moon

Postby caroli on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Tiffiny must have it locked in some cd (hoping her son didn't put his hands on it)... Maybe If she sees this she might be able to help you :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby ilovejamiroquai on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:34 pm

BlackCapricornDay wrote:Hi Alejandro .. whoa i like your name .. (say it with the Gaga rhyme ..)

But sorry i can't help you in this matter, i don't have it either orr .. you can delete the cheeba word and show to your teacher but that's gonna ruin the song.. oh how about you make a presentation about cheeba too! with the description about the bad effect and the good effect (if there's any :D )
anyway sorry for not helping .. :?

I won't do that, deleting the word cheeba is like if I would be killing Jay Kay :P
You like my name, but I don't :P Not, really, it's a great name, it's easy :P

Ninochka wrote:I want to see that vid too but I can't find it... sorry I can't help. :(

I'll ask in Jamirotalk, maybe there they will help us... if I find it somewhere, no doubt I'll tell you, and we'll see it together ^^
caroli wrote:Tiffiny must have it locked in some cd (hoping her son didn't put his hands on it)... Maybe If she sees this she might be able to help you :mrgreen:

I tried to find that member in the member list searching, but I could find her... can you give me the profile link? thank you!

And thank you all for the help! :mrgreen:
ilovejamiroquai

Postby Ninochka on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:06 am

ilovejamiroquai wrote:
Ninochka wrote:I want to see that vid too but I can't find it... sorry I can't help. :(

I'll ask in Jamirotalk, maybe there they will help us... if I find it somewhere, no doubt I'll tell you, and we'll see it together ^^

I hope we'll find it! :)

ilovejamiroquai wrote:I tried to find that member in the member list searching, but I could find her... can you give me the profile link?

You mean this?
Link
Ninochka
Mr Moon

Postby ilovejamiroquai on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Ninochka wrote:
ilovejamiroquai wrote:

I hope we'll find it! :)

ilovejamiroquai wrote:I tried to find that member in the member list searching, but I could find her... can you give me the profile link?

You mean this?
Link

Exactly, I'm not English speaker, so sometimes I don't know how to say some things and I gotta invent :lol:

Thank you, I'll ask her!
ilovejamiroquai

Postby caroli on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:28 pm

:lol: It seems Ninochka was ahead me but I'm really hoping you find the vid :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby ilovejamiroquai on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:49 pm

If us three look for the video everywhere, I think we'll find it. So, let's move our lazy ass! :mrgreen:
ilovejamiroquai

Postby caroli on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm

I totally suck finding things...but there's always some awesome people here at jpp who have it somewhere so you may just ask for it :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Tiffinypie on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 pm

:o OMG Im late reading this thread !! Please forgive me :( Um as for this , I never had this version.
Tiffinypie
Mr Moon

Postby ilovejamiroquai on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 am

Tiffinypie wrote::o OMG Im late reading this thread !! Please forgive me :( Um as for this , I never had this version.

It's ok tiffy, I think maybe that version doesn't exist, because it's almost impossible that nobody has it...
ilovejamiroquai

Return to Music and Video