Home
Jamiroquai

Get bored of Jamiroquai?

Talk about the funk. Albums, singles, music videos, remixes, etc.

Re: Get bored of Jamiroquai?

Postby sonny on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Tiffinypie wrote:I NEVER get bored of them . They are in every part of my body, every cell, every hair and the fake stuff, in my heart, spewing from my soul is the greatness of Jamiroquai! Maybe that's why I'm so nice and carefree. :D I need them at work, cuz I can't stand hearing the blah supermarket music for 8 hours. I find myself with a slight attitude if I don't hear them.

I agree tiffinypie Jamiroquai really do make you feel good. I can relate, they can help get me out of a bad mood anytime. :)

As for getting bored of them I dont think I ever get bored but I do have periods where Im not listening to them sometimes for a few weeks or months. Recently Ive been listening to them much more now, kind of preparing for the new album.:D

Ive always been amazed at how Jamiroquai consistently have whole albums where 9 out of 10 songs are brilliant and you want to repeat over and over. I very very rarely find an artist today that can do that. Usually just 3 or 4 songs are good and the rest a borefest.

Im really glad Jamiroquai are still around and hope Jay will stick around as much as he can.
sonny

Postby ErinUSA on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:08 am

Ninochka wrote:This is a stupid question...But I still want to know.
Have you ever get bored of Jamiroquai?

It's not a stupid question at all...it's actually quite good!!

I wouldn't say that I get bored of Jamiroquai, but rather selective in my song choices from time to time. For example: I have more Jamiroquai songs than I know what to do with stored in my iPod. I have been skipping over a routine group of those Jamiroquai songs for a while now and going straight to other specific Jamiroquai choices overall. But just the other day I wanted to play "King For A Day" for a friend of mine regarding how fitting it was to a mutual acquaintance of ours. I had forgotten how brilliant the actual music is in that song. Being a former cello player myself, I find the string arrangement in the song to be absolutely wicked!!

So needless to say... "King For A Day" has made it back into the iPod roation for now! :twisted:
ErinUSA

Postby Giba7 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 pm

@ Erin USA -I know what you mean, back in rotation! I skip some artist songs too! :lol:

@ Sonny -"Borefest" :lol: :lol:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby MrAsh on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:04 am

But i keep coming back. If only he made more songs. Looking forward to Rock Dust Light Star
MrAsh

Postby Ninochka on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 am

ErinUSA wrote:
Ninochka wrote:This is a stupid question...But I still want to know.
Have you ever get bored of Jamiroquai?

It's not a stupid question at all...it's actually quite good!!

This is a stupid question...If you're never get bored of JMQ.
To be honest, I'm surprised to read the replies. I used to think online forums like this only consists of die-hard fans and groupies. :lol:
Ninochka
Mr Moon

Postby caroli on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:52 pm

It would be like that If we had something to chase... :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 am

As some of you probably guessed, due to my long absence from this forum, I eventually got bored of listening to the same 3 decent albums from JMQ and so I buggered off for a while!
I've noticed over the last year or so my taste in music has changed quite considerably, but I always end up returning to Jamiroquai (my first 'true love' I s'pose!!) :D

I tried briefly to catch up on whats been happening on here but I just don't have the time or the patience, so I'll just say 'Hi', and do my best to pretend I've not been away and actually know what you lot are chatting about!
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby Jameerica on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Things never change around here :lol: So don't worry about catching up!
Jameerica
Runaway

Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby Giba7 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Jam Fan, we've sorta been in limbo for a couple weeks on this site with its changes.

I think we're just waiting on the release of RDLS to hear the rest of the songs. But there is news here regarding Jamiroquai concerts and appearances on shows and radio. Just not reaching my area yet.
Giba7
Runaway

Previous

Return to Music and Video