Home
Jamiroquai

Favorite Song

Talk about the funk. Albums, singles, music videos, remixes, etc.

Postby snolan on Wed May 16, 2007 4:58 pm

now its main vein
User avatar
snolan
Supersonic
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:22 pm

Postby FunkODYSSEUS on Thu May 17, 2007 8:02 pm

These day is SCAM
User avatar
FunkODYSSEUS
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Towasai on Fri May 18, 2007 5:12 pm

snolan wrote:now its main vein


yup .. same here ;)
User avatar
Towasai
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1895
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Postby dargelita on Fri May 18, 2007 5:13 pm

changed now : corner of the earth
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby Jay F (funky_chill) on Sun May 20, 2007 6:50 pm

1-you give me something
2-runaway/revolution 1993/hooked up
3-soul education/planet home/alright/supersonic
8) 8) 8) 8)
User avatar
Jay F (funky_chill)
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Belgium, antwerp

Postby Towasai on Sun May 20, 2007 7:32 pm

Whaha so you have 8 songs in your top 3 :roll: :P
User avatar
Towasai
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1895
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Jay F (funky_chill) on Mon May 21, 2007 2:22 pm

Towasai wrote:Whaha so you have 8 songs in your top 3 :roll: :P


nope ..it's 9 now lol
1-you give me something
2-runaway/revolution 1993/hooked up/falling
3-soul education/planet home/alright/supersonic
8) 8) 8) 8)

i'm just crazy about the songs 8) 8) :oops:
User avatar
Jay F (funky_chill)
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Belgium, antwerp

Postby dargelita on Mon May 21, 2007 3:38 pm

i see xD
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby FunkODYSSEUS on Mon May 21, 2007 4:10 pm

Today is Love is the drug.Great
User avatar
FunkODYSSEUS
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Towasai on Mon May 21, 2007 6:39 pm

funky_chill wrote:
Towasai wrote:Whaha so you have 8 songs in your top 3 :roll: :P


nope ..it's 9 now lol
1-you give me something
2-runaway/revolution 1993/hooked up/falling
3-soul education/planet home/alright/supersonic
8) 8) 8) 8)

i'm just crazy about the songs 8) 8) :oops:


aahh come on .. make it 10 8) :P :lol:
User avatar
Towasai
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1895
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Jay F (funky_chill) on Mon May 21, 2007 6:47 pm

Towasai wrote:
funky_chill wrote:
Towasai wrote:Whaha so you have 8 songs in your top 3 :roll: :P


nope ..it's 9 now lol
1-you give me something
2-runaway/revolution 1993/hooked up/falling
3-soul education/planet home/alright/supersonic
8) 8) 8) 8)

i'm just crazy about the songs 8) 8) :oops:


aahh come on .. make it 10 8) :P :lol:



youre right......
1-you give me something
2-runaway/alright/hooked up/falling/feels just like it should
3-soul education/planet home/revolution 1993/supersonic
8) 8) 8) 8)

just love the love songs of jmq :oops: 8) 8) 8) (acually every song but anyway....)
User avatar
Jay F (funky_chill)
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Belgium, antwerp

Postby FunkODYSSEUS on Mon May 21, 2007 6:49 pm

funky_chill wrote:
Towasai wrote:
funky_chill wrote:
Towasai wrote:Whaha so you have 8 songs in your top 3 :roll: :P


nope ..it's 9 now lol
1-you give me something
2-runaway/revolution 1993/hooked up/falling
3-soul education/planet home/alright/supersonic
8) 8) 8) 8)

i'm just crazy about the songs 8) 8) :oops:


aahh come on .. make it 10 8) :P :lol:



youre right......
1-you give me something
2-runaway/alright/hooked up/falling/feels just like it should
3-soul education/planet home/revolution 1993/supersonic
8) 8) 8) 8)

just love the love songs of jmq :oops: 8) 8) 8) (acually every song but anyway....)

Feel Just Like it Should and Supersonic.OMG I cant listen to this songs.I absolutely dont like them. :D :D :D
User avatar
FunkODYSSEUS
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Jay F (funky_chill) on Mon May 21, 2007 6:57 pm

your serious?
:?
User avatar
Jay F (funky_chill)
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Belgium, antwerp

Postby FunkODYSSEUS on Mon May 21, 2007 7:00 pm

funky_chill wrote:your serious?
:?

yes matte.Im serious?I love JMQ but this 2 songs and Deeper Underground,I cant listen to them.Why are you so surprised,its normal. :D :D :D
User avatar
FunkODYSSEUS
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Jay F (funky_chill) on Mon May 21, 2007 7:04 pm

dunno......i just like ALL jmq songs......that's why i got so hooked up with his style, it's the only band with all the songs i like 8) 8) 8)
User avatar
Jay F (funky_chill)
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Belgium, antwerp

Postby dargelita on Mon May 21, 2007 7:17 pm

FunkODYSSEUS wrote:
funky_chill wrote:your serious?
:?

yes matte.Im serious?I love JMQ but this 2 songs and Deeper Underground,I cant listen to them.Why are you so surprised,its normal. :D :D :D



deeper underground ????????????????? hahahha

well... i like aaaaaaal jmq's songs... but... i don't like FJLIS :S
i dunno... but i don't like it hahahahhaha....

but... don't you like Supersonic and DU ?
uhuhuhuhu i like those songs !!!!!!!!!









my fav song today : changed now : the kids :D
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby FunkODYSSEUS on Mon May 21, 2007 7:24 pm

FJLIS and DU are the same style,I dont like these funky rocky songs and about supersonic,damn thats not JMQ.I cant bellieve that. :D :D :D
User avatar
FunkODYSSEUS
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Virtual L on Tue May 22, 2007 1:57 pm

When you gonna learn
Everyday
Runaway xD
User avatar
Virtual L
Starchild
 
Posts: 2564
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:30 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Virtual L on Tue May 22, 2007 1:59 pm

FunkODYSSEUS wrote:I dont like these funky rocky songs and about supersonic,damn thats not JMQ.I cant bellieve that. :D :D :D


I'm agreeing with you about that one but I think that's good too that they've changed...even though I love the oldies more..maybe they'll come back to oldschool and more funk (:
User avatar
Virtual L
Starchild
 
Posts: 2564
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:30 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Jameerica on Tue May 22, 2007 2:14 pm

funky_chill wrote:youre right......
/alright/hooked up/falling/
3-soul education/planet home/revolution 1993

call me a bitch,but i don't like the new stuff!
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby Panic! on Tue May 22, 2007 6:06 pm

falling, seven days in sunny june and picture of my life (=
User avatar
Panic!
Supersonic
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:10 pm
Location: Istanbul,TURKEY

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Wed May 23, 2007 6:05 pm

Jameerica wrote:call me a bitch,but i don't like the new stuff!


Bitch! (just kidding!

At the moment, Manifest Destiny
User avatar
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4050
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: Cambridge, England

Postby Jameerica on Wed May 23, 2007 6:06 pm

hahahah i do consider my self to be a bitch at the moment loooooool
soul education is nice...i haven't listened to it that much
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Wed May 23, 2007 6:17 pm

I mostly listen to the live concerts on my ipod at work. Last month lovebox was my favourite. Now I'm on live in Paris '99!
User avatar
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4050
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: Cambridge, England

Postby Jameerica on Wed May 23, 2007 6:19 pm

uuh i'm in the process of downloading bootlegs...we've never had any here on CDs,so i started last month,downloading from Jamiroquai Bootleg Vault...i have 6 concerts i believe...
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

PreviousNext

Return to Music and Video

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron