Home
Jamiroquai

the mix on World That He Wants

Talk about the funk. Albums, singles, music videos, remixes, etc.

Postby yougivemesomething on Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:05 pm

oh, we are going to nice? i thought to dubai! there they are certainly not naked :lol:
yougivemesomething
Space Cowboy

Postby freaky on Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:18 pm

yougivemesomething wrote:oh, we are going to nice? i thought to dubai! there they are certainly not naked :lol:

You wrote niiiiiiiccceeeeeee...so i thougt wou wanted to go there???
(OMG..i love being blond sometimes hehehehe)

But let's see what what the cd brings!
freaky
Mr Moon

Postby yougivemesomething on Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:49 am

certainly enough to go to Dubai 8)
yougivemesomething
Space Cowboy

Postby Space Clav on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:12 am

Freaky. You should not only use bubble wrap to protect such a RARE item.

Put the CD in bubble wrap, then put it in a box made of lead. Put that box inside a wooden crate and booby trap it with plenty of explosives. Make sure you write "WARNING BOOBY TRAPPED WITH EXPLOSIVES!!! TNT IT'S DYNAMITE" with big red capitals on the box.

Put that booby trapped wooden box inside a huge safety box made of alien technology metal components. Make sure it has digit code lock with at least a 256 number code.

Cover the safety box with sharp razors laced with curare. Dig a hole and hide it halfway to the earth's core, or send it to another planet (P.S. The moon isn't safe, man has set foot there. I'd avoid Mars as well just in case).

Keep it there until you can get at least 1 billion Jamirodollars on Ebay. Why settle with Dubai? :lol:
Space Clav
Supersonic

Postby King Snake on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:16 am

Space Clav wrote:Freaky. You should not only use bubble wrap to protect such a RARE item.

Put the CD in bubble wrap, then put it in a box made of lead. Put that box inside a wooden crate and booby trap it with plenty of explosives. Make sure you write "WARNING BOOBY TRAPPED WITH EXPLOSIVES!!! TNT IT'S DYNAMITE" with big red capitals on the box.

Put that booby trapped wooden box inside a huge safety box made of alien technology metal components. Make sure it has digit code lock with at least a 256 number code.

Cover the safety box with sharp razors laced with curare. Dig a hole and hide it halfway to the earth's core, or send it to another planet (P.S. The moon isn't safe, man has set foot there. I'd avoid Mars as well just in case).

Keep it there until you can get at least 1 billion Jamirodollars on Ebay. Why settle with Dubai? :lol:

how much will this cost hmmm, ever thought about that....
King Snake
Supersonic

Postby Space Clav on Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:07 am

According to my extensive research itt will cost exactly 1 million Jamirodollars. But since this super RARE disc will fetch at least 1 BILLION Jamirodollars on Ebay it's well worth it to protect such a true collectible.
Space Clav
Supersonic

Postby King Snake on Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:13 am

Space Clav wrote:According to my extensive research itt will cost exactly 1 million Jamirodollars. But since this super RARE disc will fetch at least 1 BILLION Jamirodollars on Ebay it's well worth it to protect such a true collectible.

Okay fair enough...

Just be sure, ya don't lock any mice in the whole package,

or you're sh*t out of luck
King Snake
Supersonic

Postby freaky on Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:01 pm

alright...i will talk to my insurance dealer......
And i have already talked to some safety guy....he is told me to bar my house down...

About the pin...can i put in on here for safety?
For in case i lose it???

In the mean time...has anybody else got like 1 million jamidollors lying around???

And when i get the billion....how do i rent some planes, hotels and jamiroquai....!!!!
freaky
Mr Moon

Previous

Return to Music and Video