Home
Jamiroquai

Whats your favorite jamiroquai song?

Talk about the funk. Albums, singles, music videos, remixes, etc.

Re: Whats your favorite jamiroquai song?

Postby caroli on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Oh damn, maybe I haven't explained it properly...my physical contact wasn't nothing more than hugs and kisses (enough to smell him already though)...I wasn't talking of anything further :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby saudigirl on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:03 am

wallahi, I understand, I am no longer walking blind, if I was to even hug a man, this would be my demise, to let the air blow through my hair is a dream for me, just to let the sunshine in on me would be something i would cherish for life, behind the veil, lies a girl who as a rose in the spring wants to bloom and let the world enjoy it's beauty, for now it's a dream, in the future it will become reality. I want to express my thought to you and advise you that you are definetly understood, I do understand, thank you my dearest friend.. :P I think thats what songs are for, they hold hidden messages, that we must decode... :wink:
Princess Iman Bin Hamad
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (JEDDAH)
(KSA)

الأميرة إيمان بن حمد
المملكة (جدة) المملكة العربية السعودية
(السعودية)
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Freedom really is a bless :D but hey, If you really are coming Europe to the concert in England I must tell you, veils aren't needed :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:44 pm

I don't think life was ever that sweet for me. :oops: :lol:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby saudigirl on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 am

I am going to the concert, so I am not allowed to wear my hijab, my cover?, why, this is part of my religion and culture, will they hate me for this? insha'allah maybe they should listen to the words from the song(Don't give hate a chance) :lol: and allow me to wear my veil!, but if that is how it will be then, wallahi I need to make some accomodations, maybe a regular scarf to cover my hair, maybe that might do alhamduilillah, what do you think? you know something, you people are my Jamily and I appreciate all the feedback, with this I will grow, and someday bloom.. shokran my dearest friends...alhamduilillah.. :D
:oops: Princess Iman Bin Hamad
(KSA)

الأميرة إيمان بن حمد
(السعودية)
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 am

Saudigirl -I think you can wear whatever you want. And will have the respect you deserve.

As long as you don't go to France.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 pm

You can wear it and no one wil ever say anything. You know there are gazilions of muslims and hindus in England? They wear what they want, I was just saying that If you don't want to wear it you can do it too...you are free to choose :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby saudigirl on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 am

alhamduilillah...... see you in London!!!! Jammin Jamiroquai In Jeddah!!
Princess Iman Bin Hamad :D
(KSA)

الأميرة إيمان بن حمد
(السعودية)
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby Ninochka on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Yup, it's all up to you. :wink:
Ninochka
Mr Moon

Postby cb_painter on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 am

Hello!
This is my manifest of Jamiroquai best songs, in chronological order:
If i like it, i do it. Music of the mind, Blow your mind, Revolution 1993, Stillness in time, Scam, Cosmic girl, Travelling without moving, Funktion, Falling, Destitute illusions, Little l, You give me something, Love foolosophy, Dynamite, Seven days in sunny june, Tallulah, Hot tequila brown, Black devil car, Runaway, She,s a fast persuader and Two completely different things.
I love all of them!! Gracias for this master pieces.
Two months later I want to add, because it´s impossible to reduce only in a few songs: Main vein, Half the man, Light years, Space cowboy, Smoke and mirrors, All good in the hood, lifeline, Never gonna be another, Hey floyd, Hang it over, Canned heat, Virtual insanity, Use the force, Alright, Spend a lifetime, Everyday, Picture of my life, Too young to die. Manifest Destiny, Morning Glory... Oh!! this list will not never finish...
Smile
Now, I can´t stop listening to Jamiroquai, it´s a fever
Last edited by cb_painter on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
cb_painter

Postby jamiroquai01fan on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 pm

CANNED HEAT!!!
jamiroquai01fan

Postby limewayX on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Little L, to the end...
limewayX

Postby joliefille on Sat May 24, 2014 2:32 am

Oh my, just bought the entire Synkronized album last week - right now, it is "Soul Education" - I have no words - really :-) haha! - to describe how brilliant this song. Just listen and learn. Hit repeat.

(Funny - people ask me this question all the time - and the Jamiroquai song/songs I dig usually depend on my mood or what I am dealing with but I must admit I am enjoying this album more than I ever anticipated. I had kind of dismissed it because the songs came to me in bits and bobs - but everything seems to come into my life at the right time. I could not have related to this album as a whole when it initially came out or even a few years ago. Although, I will never relate to Falling and Butterfly - haha! I just do not believe in or feel sappy romantic, love stuff- although the Syknronized album in its entirety just flows. I just let it play.)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby ElTouffoDrum on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:18 pm

So hard to make a "top"...

Music of the mind, Emergency on Planet Earth, Stilness in Time, Light Years, Blow Your Mind, Morning Glory, Space Cowboy, Everyday, Alright, Cosmic Girl, Do You Know Were You Coming From, Drifting Along, TWM, Butterfly, Soul Education, Canned Heat, Main Vein, Starchild, Time Won't Wait...

19 songs.. And i forced myself to delete some.. Jay (and Stuart/Toby) really had a way to make every songs sound very good. :mrgreen:
ElTouffoDrum
Supersonic

Previous

Return to Music and Video