Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai Videos Remastered in HD

Talk about the funk. Albums, singles, music videos, remixes, etc.

Jamiroquai Videos Remastered in HD

Postby electricmaster on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:10 am

I would like to know if there is ever going to be a blu-ray or HD release of the Jamiroquai Music video collection - I think the overall consensus is that the original 2006 DVD release of the videos was lackluster to say the least.

The original title screen was cool and looked engaging, but that's where it stopped...

This is what I want from a blu-ray edition release of the videos:

An updated list of videos from "When You Gonna Learn" to "Lifeline" (or whatever the latest single is at the time of release), including "Runaway".

Remastered video and sound. With the release of the first 3 albums being remastered, there is no excuse for perfect sound! Remember that at least the album "Dynamite" was issued in 5.1 surround sound on DVD upon release, so the source sound for "Feels Just Like It Should", "(Don't) Give Hate A Chance" and "Seven Days In Sunny June" should all be synced in 5.1 surround.

Widescreen! I couldn't believe, even in 2006 that the DVD wasn't released in widescreen!

Videos from "Rock Dust Light Star" seem to have all been shot in HD (I've seen each video from RDLS appear on MTV HD - an HD music channel here in Australia), and all those that aren't can simply be scaled up.

Well, that's all I can think of now. I'd buy this in a heartbeat if all these criteria were met...
electricmaster
Supersonic

Return to Music and Video