caroli wrote:Seven days in sunny june remenbers me my life. My favourite without any question!!
i know what u mean
Talk about the funk. Albums, singles, music videos, remixes, etc.|
All videos are my favorites!!
Its 5 am, I cant sleep, and i am listening Sunny in this momente
Love and Peace! Romi / Argentina
exactly like me. Seven days in sunny june is my favorite jmq music because it reminds me to have fun and hang out with friends, which is what i like to do most!
Definitely, I choose Virtual Insanity. Love the moving background while Jay Dances. It's just amazing!
PD: Hey, check out my personal opinion about Jamiroquai here at my blog: http://aenima2010.blogspot.com/2010/05/space-cowboy-de-jamiroquai.html
favorites: virtual insanity (originality)
space cowboy (the moves)
when u gonna learn (graphic images)
u give me something (ordinary day of a rock star)
I think my favorite is Canned Heat! This one reminds me of a place I used to dance at (even the bathroom color looks familiar). I love the song too!
(Edit) I love Little L because it reminds me of dancing days!
Last edited by Giba7 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favourite video of Jamiroquai has to be Little L. The funky setting of a night club accompanied with a groovy dance floor adds immensly to the video. Jay Kay's personality is also cuaght wonderfully in the video with a nice wink and a smile here and there. The UV section of the video is brilliant and overall adds to this video. Overall a cosmic and a colourful video! Of course one couldn't but commend Jay Kay on his dancing and movement in the video.
01. Little l cuz its sooo colourful and makes me wanna dance all over! i looove the place and the lights are soo crazy and also the floor with the differents colors and jay dance so perfect here ahahah
02. seven days... cuzz i just love all the party spending the day in a pool and the girls laughing and everything! i just wanna have a party like that!
03. stillness in time i just love the simplicity! its just so cool
04. canned heat.. soo awesome! i dance all the time that i see it! i wanna travell to the tv too!!!!
05. you give me sothing .. its simple, but got something that i love... i dont know yet, but its just so good!
Hah! I saw Stillness in Time.
They were just boys (with their boyish figures!) Except Derrick. He looks the same, like a man!
It seems everybody with criticisms just want to go back in time. You can't. They are treasures!
For dramatic effect- King for a Dayhe plays the heartbroken tipsy guy to a t! and I love how they have a couple of deerhounds trotting through the scene....
For best dancing I would say Space Cowboyquoting Jay "it brings a tear to my eye" followed by Stillness in timethe atmosphere suits the song so well.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest