Home
Jamiroquai

What's your favorite video of Jamiroquai?

Talk about the funk. Albums, singles, music videos, remixes, etc.

What's your favorite video of Jamiroquai?

Postby sedaquai on Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:04 pm

To me,'corner of the earth' is amazing and i can say 'Little L' too cuz the clip is very colourful Jay's dance is perfect. :lol: and the song;too
sedaquai
Space Cowboy

Postby lola on Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:33 pm

Cosmic Girl (for be the first I see). This summer I was to Cabo de Gata in the road´s film San Miguel de las Salinas (Almería) singing CG gouauuuuu!!!! (jamiromoment for me)

And VI, LF, LL, EOPE, YGMS,
And HTM very simply but lovely

And more, more, more...
lola
Supersonic

Postby AirZup on Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:34 pm

I would have to say that my favorite is THE RETURN OF THE SPACE COWBOY! Wow Jay can move to the Groove and Mr. Zender can play that 12 string bass like none other!
AirZup

Postby todd_15 on Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:39 am

I'd have to agree with sedaquai there COTE is beautiful but my favourite of all time would be "blow your mind"
todd_15

Postby FunkEducation on Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:16 am

Space Cowboy
FunkEducation

Postby Jamiro-IIDX on Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:54 am

Space Cowboy is arguably the best (or my favorite video, at least) for the awesome dance moves and his ability to just keep on movin'...

Light Years was pretty dope too though. I haven't seen many music videos with a bunch of guys just havin' fun and SNOWBOARDIN'!! 8)
Jamiro-IIDX

Postby Catman84 on Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:19 am

canned heat for shizzle!
Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby todd_15 on Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:52 pm

i rekon all of them have there originality which is awesome!.
todd_15

Postby cheeeba lover on Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:06 pm

space cowboy
jays dancing in the bass break is amazing!
cheeeba lover
Supersonic

Postby scamer on Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:16 pm

Space cowboy is the best video from jamiroquai
scamer

Postby Synkronized on Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:29 pm

I'd hafta agree with Catman there - Canned Heat is the best!
Synkronized
Supersonic

Postby ixidor on Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:35 pm

SPACE COWBOY, is original, and almost evey bandmember performed on that video
ixidor
Supersonic

Postby FunkEducation on Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:21 am

ixidor wrote:SPACE COWBOY, is original, and almost evey bandmember performed on that video

exactly...
actually, you can never see sola or matt in the videos... i think about it cos now they're seniors... not kids like they were 14 years ago... Jay Kay have the image of dancer and that's why he's only in the videos...

i can't imagine matt in a video... doing what? or the same sola.... perhaps th new bassist....
FunkEducation

Postby fUnK[iLo] on Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:01 am

FunkEducation wrote:
ixidor wrote:SPACE COWBOY, is original, and almost evey bandmember performed on that video

exactly...
actually, you can never see sola or matt in the videos... i think about it cos now they're seniors... not kids like they were 14 years ago... Jay Kay have the image of dancer and that's why he's only in the videos...

i can't imagine matt in a video... doing what? or the same sola.... perhaps th new bassist....

Ed: I sent Sola an e-mail a month ago asking him if all the band was going to appear in any video and he said that he doesn't like to appear on them very much, he prefers to be "anonymous", but he said that he was gonna suggest my point in the rehearses that week because, where's the band then?
And my favourite video is COTE
fUnK[iLo]

Postby AbouMoslem on Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:59 am

my favourite vid is blow your mind. It gives me the feeling of being back in 1993, with the band just starting, and that amazing tune with a great bass, great strings, pure acid jazz! The guys are all chilling, a friendly atmosphere all around the set.
And I always wanted a refrigerator with an stereo system inside!!! that's the purest meaning of "being cool".

Jay with Big Stu
AbouMoslem
Supersonic

Postby sparkles on Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:31 am

CANNED HEAT!

oh and Space Cowboy and Stillness in Time.
sparkles

Postby AirZup on Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:06 am

i am gonna make a prediction that no one will put half the man as a favorite, unless just to disprove this message.
AirZup

Postby AirZup on Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:08 am

AirZup wrote:i am gonna make a prediction that no one will put half the man as a favorite, unless just to disprove this message.

hhahahah good one me.

any takers?
AirZup

Postby ixidor on Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:15 am

on half the man..... al least is original, is impossible to find 2 videos of jamiroquai exactly the same, other artist makes they videos exactly like the last one, but with different clother and places, the pop bands and the britnety spears and all that s**t, that is whay jamiroquai is different, and i wa thinking

Ed: I sent Sola an e-mail a month ago asking him if all the band was going to appear in any video and he said that he doesn't like to appear on them very much, he prefers to be "anonymous",

yes but the other bandmembers, and he cant be anonymous we can see him en every concert, anyway i want to see a video of jamiroquai, not a video of jay kay
ixidor
Supersonic

Favorite video

Postby discogurl on Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:19 am

My favorite videos
Corner of the Earth
Love Foolosophy :lol:
Give Me Something
clip of "Little L" :D
Virtual Insanity
discogurl

Postby ixidor on Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:39 pm

oohh yes virtual insanity was amazing, i wonder who have de idea of making that video, , original, just nice
ixidor
Supersonic

Postby AirZup on Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:27 pm

ixidor wrote:on half the man..... al least is original, is impossible to find 2 videos of jamiroquai exactly the same, other artist makes they videos exactly like the last one, but with different clother and places, the pop bands and the britnety spears and all that s**t, that is whay jamiroquai is different, and i wa thinking

Ed: I sent Sola an e-mail a month ago asking him if all the band was going to appear in any video and he said that he doesn't like to appear on them very much, he prefers to be "anonymous",

yes but the other bandmembers, and he cant be anonymous we can see him en every concert, anyway i want to see a video of jamiroquai, not a video of jay kay

Oh No, don't get me wrong, that video is really cool, i never said i didn't like it. I was just saying i don't think people would put it as their Favorite. Very Original!
AirZup

Postby Space_Cowboy86 on Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:21 pm

Alright and Space Cowboy :D
Space_Cowboy86

Postby ixidor on Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:47 pm

oh no sorry, i didnt mean that, remember i cant speak english, is difficult form me to express myself!!! :oops:

anyway i will keep fighting to post !!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

PD: we need the emoticon of the banana dancer dont you think??
ixidor
Supersonic

Postby fUnK[iLo] on Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:00 pm

ixidor wrote:on half the man..... al least is original, is impossible to find 2 videos of jamiroquai exactly the same, other artist makes they videos exactly like the last one, but with different clother and places, the pop bands and the britnety spears and all that s**t, that is whay jamiroquai is different, and i wa thinking

You're right, but it's not the same thing. When you are making a video the director says how you have to move, where you have to be, etc. In the concerts you're free with these.
fUnK[iLo]

Next

Return to Music and Video