Home
Jamiroquai

WHO THE HELL HAS WON TICKETS FOR THE JC?

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

WHO THE HELL HAS WON TICKETS FOR THE JC?

Postby bel68 on Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:25 pm

Has anyone from the forum won tickets or have we all sat in all day for nothing? I bet the organisers at the BBC are pissing their pants at the thought of a load of desperate ( thats how i now feel!!!) Jamiroquai fans leaping 10 foot in the air every time the phone goes!!! (also me!). Its 17.25 now GMT am I out if time? Poooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! :evil:
bel68

Postby Sandriche on Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:32 pm

if anybody of u got contacted please let us know :)
Sandriche

I won!!!

Postby em1979 on Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:18 pm

I won a pair of tickets thru the Jamiroquai.co.uk competition and still can't believe it but it does seem like more of a con the more I read on this forum and on Jamirotalk unless it fans who aren't really fans (if you know what I mean) that have won....people who don't read/post stuff on the forums
em1979
Supersonic

Postby FRAFRA on Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:22 pm

I think u r misunderstanding

read well the text in the forums
FRAFRA
Supersonic

Postby lesley-d on Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:43 pm

to erm1979.......I have been an ardent fan since '93/94 in my early twenties but I don't really go on forums so because I spend my time doing other things rather than glued to my computer on forums you are suggesting people like me are not proper fans!!!???!!! so if I was lucky enough to get tickets and announced it but you don't recognise my name I'd be sniffed at???? please..... I was going to his small gigs whilst you were still doing your school homework !!!!!!
lesley-d

Postby em1979 on Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:56 pm

lesley-d wrote:to erm1979.......I have been an ardent fan since '93/94 in my early twenties but I don't really go on forums so because I spend my time doing other things rather than glued to my computer on forums you are suggesting people like me are not proper fans!!!???!!! so if I was lucky enough to get tickets and announced it but you don't recognise my name I'd be sniffed at???? please..... I was going to his small gigs whilst you were still doing your school homework !!!!!!

I didn't mean that people who don't go on the forums are not proper fans as I hardly go on them myself, I also have better things to do than stay glued to my pc.
I have announced that I won tickets and people probably don't recognise my name as I don't make many posts on here.
I have been a fan since the I first heard Too Young To Die back in 1993, yeah fair enuf I might have been doin my homework but I've kept with them and I don't see what age has to do with it.
Anyway I obvioulsy worded my post wrong as i didn't mean to offend any1.
All I meant was that we might never find out who won all the tickets, they could be fans or just people who enetered for the sake of it.
All the people who are on the forums all the time (not me) might not be winners
I'm confusin myself now, hope I've set it straight??
em1979
Supersonic

Postby lesley-d on Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:01 pm

OK no offence taken...... anyway it'll be full of BBC and Sony corporate peolple I'm sure and a small handful of lucky fans like yourself...have a good time
lesley-d

Postby em1979 on Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:02 pm

thanx I will, sorry again for the misunderstanding

:wink:
em1979
Supersonic

Return to Older Concert Reviews