Home
Jamiroquai

TICKETS NEEDED - JAZZ CAFE 25th October 2006

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

TICKETS NEEDED - JAZZ CAFE 25th October 2006

Postby MsP on Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:44 pm

Hi all,

We're desperately seeking 2 tickets for the Jazz Cafe.

IF anyone has already won, IF anyone wins on Sunday - PLEASE don't just take a mate who is not really gonna give a shite about the gig - We have two people travelling from Italy and the Basque country....

one of these guys is like a Jamiroquai Dictionary - I'm sure you've all read the "tune stories" thread on www.jamirotalk.net - this was the only surviving thread of any importance to come over from of the J Talk days. Inaki also had the longest surviving thread "return of the Jamily" on the old forum - the most posts out of all...

Deja...well she's another hard-core fan, her first gig in 1997, Zender on bass, she's stayed true until this day....

PLEASE donate any PLUS ONE tickets to DEJA (Verena) and KAKI (Jamirokaki) - these guys have paid for tickets to the UK, this gig is a HUGE dream....

help needed (if they don't get in...well...I have to sit with them in some London pub and drink....and anyone who knows me will know this is my worst nightmare hehe)

Thanks everyone in anticipation

x
MsP
Supersonic

Postby Verena on Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:30 pm

Thanks...this is just an amazing gift...u know Jan the day the girls won the ticket i was sad also 'cause I thoot that almost nobaby knows me ..no I wouldn't be helped!!

And then this and all the pms on Jamirotalk!!

For ages I've been a Jamirofan (really ages I was a teeny....sigh) scared to get in touch with other fans...scared to expose myself, but now again and agian U ppl make me proud and happy to be part of this community!!!

and Don't worry x the drinking..after half a paint of beer I'm out of service!!

Thanks agian x this nice post!!
I don't even find the words to thank u!!

whatever happen tickets or not...I guess I found something more important and more precious...nice ppl that cares x me!! sorry jamiroquai...but your ticket is notting compared to this ( ehi ehi...I still desperatly want it anyway eh!!)

Vere
Verena

Postby MsP on Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:33 pm

There are 5 people desperately wanting tickets (I'm one of those)

BUT I swear, if I win, in my own name, then I will transfer my ticket to Deja, I will ensure this happens and she gets to the gig.

I'm english...it's easy for me to get to the gig, these 2 people have paid for flight tickets without the promise of a ticket, Inkai is a student, Deja (verena) doesn't work - these tickets have been paid for...without thought for the future. that is a true fan

Vere, If I win, you go in....I've posted this so you have to accept!!!! (i have two other options, saffy takes me as her friend, steve does also) I want this gig too, If I win - as me, then you go.

x

PLEASE GIVE PEOPLE!!!!! TAKE THE JAMILY!!!!
MsP
Supersonic

Postby FRAFRA on Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:36 pm

Have u seen vere???
jamily knows no limits!
As jan said, plz , i ask U with all my hearth, if U have the "problem" about givin ur 2nd ticket, well, u know who deserve it
I count on U all :D
FRAFRA
Supersonic

Postby Verena on Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:46 pm

I'm speachless Jan!!!

But we'll work it out ( in actually) togheter!!

ok??

I'm just amazed..is the first time in my life I feel like this without any artificial hepl!! so...I feel so stupid thinking that few days agò I was desperate!!

THANKS!!

@ Fra to U I have no words since ages, you're just to wonderfull to be true!!
Vere
Verena

Postby Sandriche on Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:17 pm

what can i say jan..THIS IS JAMILY!

hopefully somebody hears u.

many many thanks to this amazing community..they are there for u in any situation of life!!!!!!!!
Sandriche

Postby FRAFRA on Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:26 pm

exactlyyy!
united more than never!

:D :D :D
FRAFRA
Supersonic

Postby Peggy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:52 am

Anyone received a phone call ????

I am waiting impatiently !!!
Peggy

Postby Verena on Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:56 am

nope :(
Verena

Postby Peggy on Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:50 pm

Nothing yet ???? Pfffffttttt !
Peggy

Postby lesley-d on Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:45 pm

What really annoys me is there will be loads of freebie "corporate" tickets handed out to people who don't really care and will stand there like wet-fish....I've been an ardent fan since '93 and deserve to go....I'm an air stewardess and today made the Captain get a move on and put his foot down to get back to the UK 45 mins early to get there for 12 so I could switch my mobile on to receive any "good news" alas it didn't ring or beep.. seems nobody has heard. Got a bloody flight tomorrow so hope they don't call whilst I'm 37000ft !! but then again YES please call and leave a voicemail saying "Lesley you're on your way, get your dancing shoes polished up for Wednesday!!!!"
lesley-d

Postby cbearpeace on Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:03 pm

:wink: 8) no i did not win tickets either is cool
sure the gig will be awsome and the peopel i know going are gonna be up in the clouds for days to come
so JAMIROQUAI play well as you always do and sing and dance jay kay and get the people in the mood
have a groovy funky night everyone going
and wishing you all in the jamily love n peace n happiness on ya funky paths
cbear :wink: 8)
cbearpeace
Supersonic

Return to Older Concert Reviews