Home
Jamiroquai

Thanks from Derrick

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

Thanks from Derrick

Postby Sandriche on Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:45 pm

Derrick McKenzie wrote:Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Hi there lovely people!!!!!!!!!!!
Current mood: :D excited

Hi all i just wanted to say hi and a massive thank you to all the fantastic fans who turned up to our shhows in russia, and in italy you know who you are and you know how much fun we had also!!!!!!
I have to give a big shout to all of our italian fans truly for being so supportive and fantastic over the years, even though we only did a couple of shows in italy this year you guys just rock!!!!!!!! So a big thank you goes out to you guys really.

Also i have had so many messages from the states and what can i say but we are touring next year and no doubt you guys will be on the agenda all being well. Thanks so much guys for just loving up the band and the music the most respect to as always, we know we have a folloowing there which is hardcore and we don't really know it until we get onto my space and see you guys reaching out to us say hi!!!!

Today we are in Marseille and no doubt the show will be fun and i look forward as always coming to france you are seriously loyal followers of the band and we are all looking forward to seeing and performing for you guys later on.

ROLL ON LOVEBOX i know there is enough of you coming to the gig so i look forward to seeing you all there and having some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much love to you all and speak to you soon.

cheers
Derrick
xxx
Sandriche

Postby R2D2 on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:21 am

Derrick is a really sweet and kind guy... from what i hear that is, he is a top bloke
R2D2
Supersonic

Postby dargelita on Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:06 pm

agree with you r2d2 :wink:
dargelita
Runaway

Postby samantha1170 on Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:26 pm

Got to agree with you too - he's always got time for the fans :) :) :)

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Return to Older Concert Reviews