Home
Jamiroquai

KIEV!!!!!!

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

KIEV!!!!!!

Postby young thing on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:59 pm

It was great!!! We were singing in a crowd together. I can hardly speak now. I was dancing like it was my last dance. ‘Cause nothing was left for me but dance!!! I’ve waited for this show for long-long years :)

In fact Palace of sports was not really crowded. But there was enough place to dance!!! And only real fans who know every word in every song were there.

Thanx to Jamiroquai!!!! Thanx to Jam people who came))) :!:
young thing

Re: KIEV!!!!!!

Postby vabo on Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:22 pm

I would not say the Palace of sports was insufficiently crowded. There were two empty seats' departments (true), but they are always empty on such concerts because of the distance from the scene. At first I was a bit disappointed by a stage arrangement, expecting huge screens and different kinds of extraordinary lights etc. But soon I understood they were not needed. Jay's catching positive energy had soon filled the audience and the premises, substituting any special effects. One thing I would recommend to sound producers: please arrange more mild sound on concerts - I felt like on a hard rock performance all the time because of exreme bass and beat and had to guess songs by words, not by melody! Jamiroquai's music is not like this! It is rhythmic, but melodious and harmonious at the same time.
Anyway, Jamiroquai's concert in Kiev was a great gift for all fans! I have never thought to see them in Ukraine! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

young thing wrote:It was great!!! We were singing in a crowd together. I can hardly speak now. I was dancing like it was my last dance. ‘Cause nothing was left for me but dance!!! I’ve waited for this show for long-long years :)

In fact Palace of sports was not really crowded. But there was enough place to dance!!! And only real fans who know every word in every song were there.

Thanx to Jamiroquai!!!! Thanx to Jam people who came))) :!:
vabo

Postby young thing on Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:59 pm

And another thing. I was a little bit disappointed that the �Dynamite� songs were promised to be performed but they were not.
But, anyway,it was really !electrifying! performance.
young thing

Postby SALOME on Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:25 am

At first tame i was planning to go to Kiev to listen my all times favourite band but...........
Concert in Tbilisi really was amazing :D :D :D
I hope the band will be back some day again!
SALOME

Return to Older Concert Reviews