Home
Jamiroquai

Concert in Saint-Petrsburg

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

Concert in Saint-Petrsburg

Postby Dichka on Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:23 pm

Sorry, I have no photos or any other materials, but I have my emotions and I have to share them with someone! I've been dreaming about a possibility to see Jamiroquai since the day I saw the "going deeper underground" video for the first time. To be honest I didn't believe that some day they would come to Russia, but finally they did. My dream became true!! :roll: It was the best day of my life! The show was fantastic. Jay Kay and all his crew were marvellous! Love them so much!! Hope someday they will come again. Saint-Petersburg is waiting for Jamiroquai!!
P.S. I've never seen such crowd of people in a concert(including Lenny Kravitz's one!). Jamiroquai is the best of the best!
Dichka

Re: Concert in Saint-Petrsburg

Postby Happy on Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:07 pm

Yes, it was really great. I think you've maneged to buy a ticket for arena? So you're more than happy - I couldn't do that, so I was among strange sitting dancers :)
The start was funny - for some micropfone problems Jay Kay was singing without a voice for the first half a minute of the first song (Canned Heat).
I was surprised to hear oldies-goldies such as Travelling Without Moving, Allright, Hightimes and even Revolution.
Happy

Postby Back_Vocal on Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:20 pm

yeah,the show was awesome!!!And what to strange sitting dansers-I didn`t have a possibility to buy a ticket to arena,and when I herad my favourite songs,I just couldn`t sit calm and I had to be a sitting danser-my body couldn`t sit! :D
Back_Vocal

Return to Older Concert Reviews