Home
Jamiroquai

DERRICk - PLEASE READ - NÃœRNBERG, GERMANY

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

DERRICk - PLEASE READ - NÃœRNBERG, GERMANY

Postby drama351 on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:24 pm

Dear Derrick,

I met you last Monday morning in Nuernberg in the elevator at the hotel. I am sorry to bother you but the reason I am writing, is actually because of your friend who helped me with my suitcase. I am the girl with the bright orange track suit ( who hopefully didn´t give you guys a pink eye with all the brigthness I brought into that elevator, haha )
Since I am pretty sure that this guy didn´t belong to the band, I hope he is one of your crew members and maybe through you I can get in touch with him. It would be really very kind of you if you could find a way to pass this on to him.
Since now a days it is really hard for a woman to find a gentleman who knows how to appreciate and treat a real leather suitcase, it is hard for me to get this unforgettable moment out of my head. So I just thought that I need to take a chance for once !! and find my noble helper.....I was so mesmerized and blown away that I would like to treat him for a tip ( or maybe a coffee would be better)....smile...
Actually I wanted to follow him all hypnotized downstairs into the sauna, but no no no that would so not be ladylike, plus my friend gave me a full blown handbrake stop because since she was passionately fighting her Hotel- Bar-Scampi-Salad from the evening before, all night long, she was quite ready to SPEEDY GONZALEZ on the highway back to Munich. Yeah I hated her and yes she killed our car engine going back but 2 speeding tickets and 2 days of fish poisoning later, I wouldn´t be the best of a friend quitting our friendship :lol:
So, it seems that through you, I have my last chance to find my SUITCASE SOULMATE ......smile.......I know this all sounds funny and maybe I am too old for this but why not give it a chance and put all my money on one card, like we all used to do when we were younger :lol:
So if he wants to get his cup of coffee (or the tip), I will be pleased to do that anytime...smile....
So enough of me bothering you, thank you very very much up front, hope you make it back to Germany soon.
You guys take care and keep on bringing the good vibes :lol:
Cheers from Munich
Sandra
Drama351@yahoo.de
drama351

Postby SensuaInsanity on Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:26 am

Super drama!!! jajaja.............
SensuaInsanity

Postby SensuaInsanity on Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:26 am

mmmmmmmm ?
SensuaInsanity

Postby SensuaInsanity on Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:27 am

mmmmmmmm :? ?
SensuaInsanity

Re: DERRICk - PLEASE READ - NÃœRNBERG, GERMANY

Postby snolan on Thu May 17, 2007 6:35 pm

drama351 wrote:Dear Derrick,

I met you last Monday morning in Nuernberg in the elevator at the hotel. I am sorry to bother you but the reason I am writing, is actually because of your friend who helped me with my suitcase. I am the girl with the bright orange track suit ( who hopefully didn´t give you guys a pink eye with all the brigthness I brought into that elevator, haha )
Since I am pretty sure that this guy didn´t belong to the band, I hope he is one of your crew members and maybe through you I can get in touch with him. It would be really very kind of you if you could find a way to pass this on to him.
Since now a days it is really hard for a woman to find a gentleman who knows how to appreciate and treat a real leather suitcase, it is hard for me to get this unforgettable moment out of my head. So I just thought that I need to take a chance for once !! and find my noble helper.....I was so mesmerized and blown away that I would like to treat him for a tip ( or maybe a coffee would be better)....smile...
Actually I wanted to follow him all hypnotized downstairs into the sauna, but no no no that would so not be ladylike, plus my friend gave me a full blown handbrake stop because since she was passionately fighting her Hotel- Bar-Scampi-Salad from the evening before, all night long, she was quite ready to SPEEDY GONZALEZ on the highway back to Munich. Yeah I hated her and yes she killed our car engine going back but 2 speeding tickets and 2 days of fish poisoning later, I wouldn´t be the best of a friend quitting our friendship :lol:
So, it seems that through you, I have my last chance to find my SUITCASE SOULMATE ......smile.......I know this all sounds funny and maybe I am too old for this but why not give it a chance and put all my money on one card, like we all used to do when we were younger :lol:
So if he wants to get his cup of coffee (or the tip), I will be pleased to do that anytime...smile....
So enough of me bothering you, thank you very very much up front, hope you make it back to Germany soon.
You guys take care and keep on bringing the good vibes :lol:
Cheers from Munich
Sandra
Drama351@yahoo.de

i hope he gets the coffee soon :lol:
snolan
Supersonic

Postby dargelita on Fri May 18, 2007 6:04 pm

woww !!!!!!!!! :o :o
dargelita
Runaway

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Fri May 18, 2007 6:12 pm

maybe you should visit www.myspace.com/derrickmckenzie and message him there....
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby dargelita on Fri May 18, 2007 6:22 pm

yeah... he won't read this here !!
dargelita
Runaway

Return to Older Concert Reviews