Home
Jamiroquai

Maravilhosoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

Maravilhosoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Postby Carol Luz on Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:35 pm

Jay Kay and band, i saw your concert in Rio de janeiro, and...people!!!was the best concert of the year!!!! the band is amanzing, everybody are so good playing...fantastic! Jay Kay, i dont have worlds to say how you are perfect...man, i love you!!!

I would like to say thanks for the band exist, cause you make my life more beautiful and sweet...i hope to see you again soon, i dont wanna waiting for more 7 years to see you again!!!!!

That's!!! and when you come back to Rio, you should stay here for few days, and enjoy my city!!!!

Kisses!

Carol Luz
Carol Luz

Re: Maravilhosoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Postby FunkEducation on Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:46 pm

Carol Luz wrote:Jay Kay and band, i saw your concert in Rio de janeiro, and...people!!!was the best concert of the year!!!! the band is amanzing, everybody are so good playing...fantastic! Jay Kay, i dont have worlds to say how you are perfect...man, i love you!!!

I would like to say thanks for the band exist, cause you make my life more beautiful and sweet...i hope to see you again soon, i dont wanna waiting for more 7 years to see you again!!!!!

That's!!! and when you come back to Rio, you should stay here for few days, and enjoy my city!!!!

Kisses!

Carol Luz

ohhh we are glad you had a great time...
but, there's already a topic about it... please don't multiplicate our work 10000% just write in the threads already opened..
FunkEducation

Return to Older Concert Reviews