Home
Jamiroquai

*.* B R A Z I L - R I O D E J A N E I R O *.*

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

*.* B R A Z I L - R I O D E J A N E I R O *.*

Postby aninha kay on Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:07 pm

IT WAS THE CONCERT OF MY LIFE!! :lol: THE BAND WAS AMAZING, THE SONGS, JAY KAY HIMSELF... WOW! I JUST LOVED IT!
I WAS SO NEAR THE STAGE THAT I COULD FEEL JK'S BREATH!! :D AWSOME!! AND HE SENT ME A KISS WHILE SINGING "YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING"!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM HERE AGAIN!!
:wink:
aninha kay

RIO DE JANEIRO !!!

Postby Fuji on Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:56 pm

HEEEY EVERYBODY !!!

What a SHOW !!!!

The first Jamiroquai presentation I´ve seen !!!!

I have no words to tell you about the show... it was more than fantstic...
What a trip !!!!
Now we want more !!!!!

Fuji
"Nothing Left for me to do but dance"
Fuji

Postby aninha kay on Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:11 pm

YOU BET WE DO!! WE WANT A LOT MORE!! THEY'RE THE BEST BAND EVER!! AND I JUST CAN'T STOP THINKIN ABOUT THAT LITTLE KISS... :wink:
LOTS OF KISSES FOR THEM!!
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! :D
aninha kay

Postby Alex2oo6 on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:31 pm

WOOOW!!!
I've travelled two hours from my city (Salvador/Bahia) just to take part of that concert....AND IT REALLY WORTH IT!!! :D
All the audience got the spirit, the band was perfect, and Jay Kay is such a show-man, he definetely knows how to entertain people!!
A night to remember forever!!!! :wink:
Alex2oo6

BEST CONCERT EVER...

Postby haxel on Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:35 am

I´m sure all the band loved playing in Rio.
I also went to the hotel, telling everyone that I WAS THE ONLY BRAZILIAN REAL FAN :D

Actually I guess I was the only brazilian mindless fan :P

ANYWAY, JK wasnt at the hotel but all the others were great and took a piss of me. But I admit I started that.

Lots of jamiroquai tunes,

Rachel
haxel

Postby raphaeltaranto on Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:46 am

This show was really amazing!

I've already wrote about that in another topic, so I'll only copy it here... LOL
( The topic was about the new bassist. )

I'm only feel sorry about not keep in touch with them... It would really be great to talk about bass, songs, techniques and my favourite topic : Effect pedals!

There are some photos at my fotolog, if somebody to want to see , take a look there: "fotolog.net/rtaranto"

=================================

Ok, we all have to face it: Paul Turner is quite new in the band and It will take a time before he can have his own space and prove his qualities on the record sessions...

In my opinion he had already prove it. After their presentation in Brazil, I had to face it!
It was an amazing presentation of a incredible band with a wonderfull bassist!

He changed the bass line some times, with a precision preformance, and never let the original performance got lost at all.

It was incredible! The hole crew plays perfect, but as a bass player I focused on Paul Turner performance during the show...

He knows how to cute the notes and restart grooving perfectly, without blank spaces, sounding really incredible.

The songs I liked most in this show were space cowboy, Black Capricorn day and seven days in sunny june.

I also had the unique opportunity to talk to them after the show, and now I'm not only fan of the band, but also fan of the musicians themselves.
(I say unique, 'cause here in Brazil It's very dificulty to have good presentations and harder is the chance to talk to the musicians we admire)

I will post the photos at my fotolog, if somebody to want to see how was the presentation, take a look there: "fotolog.net/rtaranto"
raphaeltaranto

Return to Older Concert Reviews