Home
Jamiroquai

The Dynamite Tour Arrived to Venezuela!!!

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

The Dynamite Tour Arrived to Venezuela!!!

Postby edp18_11_80 on Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:00 am

Last week has a terrible for my because I have a lot of work, was the last week of the month were companies and people pay one of the taxes in my country, I'm an accountant so that means that I had lot of stress for all the work that I need to finish...
But there was I thing that let me forget all my job and it was an excelent concert, one of my favorites bands were in my country for first time... Before the concert I was very happy because was the first time that one of my favorites singers or groups make a concert in my country, after that I have no words for describe it!!! Boys you made and excelent concert!!!!!
Well there is ony one thing that make my sad and is why you didn't sing Virtual Insanity???
But now that doesn't matters because I could meet you (except to JK, because I didn't win the backstage pass), but was really nice the few minutes that I expend with all you... Well but the good thing of all that is that I walk by the Mercedes were JK go out of the concert...
Well one last thing visit my msn space for see my photos of the concert... http://spaces.msn.com/edp18-11/ (you can also reed my blog if you speak spanish...)

------

La semana pasada fue terrible para mi porque era la ultima semana del mes en el que las empresas y las personas tienen que pagar uno de los impuestos mas importantes de mi pais, soy contador público asi que significa que tenia mucho estres por todo el trabajo que tenia que terminar...
Pero hubo algo que me hizo olvidarme de todo mi trabajo y eso fue un concierto excelente, uno de mis grupos favoritos se presentaron en mi pais por primera vez... Antes del concierto estaba muy feliz porque era la primera vez que uno de mis cantantes o grupos favoritos hacen un concierto en mi pais, despues de eso no tengo palabras para describirlo!!! Chicos hicieron un concierto excelente!!!!!
Bueno solo hay una cosas que me pone triste y es porque no cantaron Virtual Insanity???
Pero ahorita eso no importa porque los puede conocer (excepto a JK, porque no me gane el pase para el backstage), pero fue muy bueno los pocos minutos que pase con todos ustedes... Bueno a pesar de todo lo bueno fue que camine junto al Mercedes donde JK salia del poliedro...
Una ultima cosa visiten mi msn espacio para ver mis fotos del concierto... http://spaces.msn.com/edp18-11/ (pueden leer mi blog...)
edp18_11_80

Return to Older Concert Reviews