Home
Jamiroquai

Tomorrow is the big day Colombia!!!!

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

Tomorrow is the big day Colombia!!!!

Postby koolto on Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Yessss, at last, tomorrow is the big day, I've been waiting for this moment since 1995 when I first listened to Jamiroquai, and I can't believe I'm going to see them live tomorrow after all this years, I'm sure it's gonna be one thing that I will never forget.
I'll be posting on saturday the review and if it's possible the setlist.

Toda Colombia está lista para el evento del año!!!
Te esperamos Jamiro!!!!!
koolto

Postby Sandriche on Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:57 pm

WISH U SUCH A GREAT CONCERT...isn´t it great when dreams come true :D
i can´t wait to hear your review! save as much as u can in your mind!!!
Sandriche

Postby PocketFullOfRainbows on Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:10 pm

Have fun!!!
PocketFullOfRainbows
Mr Moon

Postby Carlos A on Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:18 pm

Ojalá toquen Virtual Insanity y alguna de las viejitas viejitas,tipo Scam,When you gonna learn? o Blow your mind.

I wish they play Virtual Insanity and one of the "oldies".It could be Scam,When you gonna learn? or Blow your mind.
Carlos A

drogota locombia

Postby armandoquai on Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:26 am

it´s going to be the greatest party-ever in colombia im sure every body gonna be higher as they can ..belive me it´s worth it what alucination night is going to be.....can you imagine dope every where as colombia style!!! mmmmuuhhy
armandoquai

This is the door to heaven.............

Postby Muth@fUnK@ on Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:45 am

Soooo, finally the time has come; yes, it's true Jamiroquai in Colombia and the best of all is that all the magic is going to happen here in Bogotá. I'm getting everything ready to make tomorrow night to be one of the greatest nights of my life. Thanks to the people who made this possible!!!!

What songs are you guys waiting for? I'll love it if they play Seven days..., that's a good song; but i would also like to hear The return of the space cowboy, or anything from the old albums.

So guys hope to see everyone there, supporting this kind of events so they can be repeated.
Muth@fUnK@

Return to Older Concert Reviews