Home
Jamiroquai

JAMIROQUAI IN BOGOTA COLOMBIA WILL PLAY VIRTUAL INSANITY??

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

JAMIROQUAI IN BOGOTA COLOMBIA WILL PLAY VIRTUAL INSANITY??

Postby jorgemariomd on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:20 pm

HI EVERYBODY.. I AM IN COLOMBIA AND I AM SO EXCITING ABOUT JAMIRO CONCERT HERE IN MY COUNTRY IN MY PLACE ... I WANNA KNOW IF SOMEONE WILL GOING TO TH E CONCERT IN PLATINO .... BYE TAKE CARE
jorgemariomd

Postby Carol_BGTA on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:37 pm

Hola jorgemario, Yo también voy a platino en el concierto de Bogotá. La verdad es que no puedo esperar por vivir semejante descarga de energía!!! La fiesta va estar buenísima así que los que aún no se animan no tienen idea de lo que se van a perder...

Saludos, y esperemos que el 30 llegue YA :!: :!: :!:
Carol_BGTA

Re: JAMIROQUAI IN BOGOTA COLOMBIA WILL PLAY VIRTUAL INSANITY

Postby CamiloTotti on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:57 am

Simply amazing!!! Finaly the end of those wasted years without Jamiroquai!!!Thers' just 5 days for the great moment!!!Let's get higher!!! If someone wants to talk about the super party, join in to my msn rockamilo@hardrockers.com. See you there!!!!
CamiloTotti

Re: JAMIROQUAI IN BOGOTA COLOMBIA WILL PLAY VIRTUAL INSANITY

Postby CamiloTotti on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:59 am

[quote="CamiloTotti"]Simply amazing!!! Finaly the end of those wasted years without Jamiroquai!!!Thers' just 5 days for the great moment!!!Let's get higher!!! If someone wants to talk about the super party, join in to my msn rockamilo@hardrockers.com. See you there!!! We'll waiting for the party on The Corner Of The Earth!!!
CamiloTotti

Return to Older Concert Reviews