Home
Jamiroquai

COME TO SOUTH AFRICA!...please.

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

COME TO SOUTH AFRICA!...please.

Postby original J on Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:08 pm

Hey i dont know if there are any other South African's out here but i was wondering, do you think Jamiroquai would ever perform here? I know lots of people who really dig the style and they play it at clubs a lot so it would make sense for a performance. anyway, please come here!
original J

Postby deesh on Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:27 am

my homegirl is from south africa and she's been saying this same thing. fortunately for her, she got to see them here in america.

they were there for 2 dates a few years ago. i hope they make it back.

beautiful country!
deesh
Supersonic

Postby DJ Romeo on Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:55 am

They should go there...... South Africa gets Jamiroquai releases.... some different from other releases. Jamiroquai sould def. pay a visit
DJ Romeo
Mr Moon

Postby original J on Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:15 pm

I remember they were really popular when A Funk Odyssey was released and one would think they were never to be heard of again but you see the dont give hate a chance music video flying over the local air all the time as well as hearing the music in clubs. so yeah i havent been to a Jamiroquai concert before and i dont know what its like, can any of you people tell me what it's like?
original J

Postby deesh on Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:28 am

hi original j -

it's amazing.

look at the "concert reviews" section on here and scroll down and you will find some reviews under the date and title of the concert.
you can also check out the gallery at funkin to see pictures.
also, jamirotalk.net and jamirox.net (i think) have concert review sections.

they are all over the place.

hope this helps, deesha
deesh
Supersonic

Postby deesh on Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:08 am

hey original j -

are you near cape town? the jazz festival there looks so nice this year. i'd definitely go to that if i were you.

i wish i had the money to go. that'd be perfect.
deesh
Supersonic

Postby original J on Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:42 pm

Unfortunately no...i live in the metropolitan mass that is Johannesburg. im sort of broke and i just got a job so even if i wanted to go to hear the jazz i couldnt.
original J

Postby Wirlygog on Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:48 am

Hi Original J!

I'm also from SA and both my boyfriend and I are also hoping that they tour here!

I think it would be awesome to watch them live! I've seen the Live in Verona DVD and that was AWESOME, so I can imagine what it would be like to actually be there! :D

Wirly
Wirlygog

Come to SAfrica

Postby Skyla on Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:42 pm

I am veryyyyyyy fortunate to have been to his concert twice!!! Once in Cape Town and once in Dublin .... very lucky girl, but would like to know if/when J is coming to SA again.... Anybody?[/quote] :roll:
Skyla

Return to Older Concert Reviews