Home
Jamiroquai

Pics of Jamiroquai's concert in Milan 29.9.2005

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

Pics of Jamiroquai's concert in Milan 29.9.2005

Postby dany on Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:33 pm

Hi everybody,

here you have some pics of last Jamiroquai's concert in Milan which was really great!

After the concert, at about 1 o'clock, he came out the gate to greet the few fans who were still waiting for him. So we had the occasion to meet him, have his signature (I had it on my jeans) and take a picture with him.

Tks Jay, it was really appreciated.

Dany :D
from Lugano, Switzerland

Ps: Ciao Alessandra, spero tanto che tu veda queste foto e che anche la tua sia riuscita bene. È stata proprio una serata indimenticabile! Un bacione grandissimo.

Last edited by dany on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
dany

Postby Sandriche on Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:43 pm

ohhhhhhh lovely!!!!!!!!!
thanks for sharing
Sandriche

Postby cheeeba lover on Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:12 am

great pics!!!!
and cute faces! :D
cheeeba lover
Supersonic

Postby Meimei on Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:48 am

Really nice pics, I love them all...glad that he appreciated your waiting!
I was in the concert, too but I wasn't able to wait for him like you guys did, I just arrived at that day, flied for over 16 hours from another side of the world and I got jetlag. I fell down rightaway after the show. :roll:
Meimei

Postby dany on Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:25 am

Hi Meimei,

where do you come from? Did you fly over 16 hours to come to Jamiroquai's concert?!? I can imagine that you were really tired at the end! I was in the first row and so, when Jay came down from the stage, I shaked his hand... That was a real lucky evening for me...

Love,

dany
dany

Postby martita on Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:51 am

Hi Daniela,

I have seen your pics. They are really good! very close-up pics! even i can see the colour of Jay's eyes..
The last one is very special, you both look very good in that one. Nice smiles!!

Thanks for leeting me know they were posted here! :wink:
martita
Supersonic

Postby dany on Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:41 am

Hi Martita,

It's always nice to get news from you! You're the first person I met in this forum.

actually I should have had a sitting place quite far from the stage. But as I arrived very soon and there weren't many people yet, I managed to get a place right in the first row. Great, isn't it?
By the way, where are you from? Have you ever been to a Jamiroquai's concert?

Love,

dany

Postby galaxyfunk on Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:01 pm

Great pics yet again! Many thanks Dany :D
galaxyfunk
Supersonic

Postby dany on Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:43 pm

You are welcome galaxyfunk!!

dany
xxx
dany

Postby martita on Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:11 pm

dany wrote:Hi Martita,

It's always nice to get news from you! You're the first person I met in this forum.

actually I should have had a sitting place quite far from the stage. But as I arrived very soon and there weren't many people yet, I managed to get a place right in the first row. Great, isn't it?
By the way, where are you from? Have you ever been to a Jamiroquai's concert?

Love,

Hi Dany!!!

yes, i remember when you asked how to post your pic. i was happy to help.
the pic was worth the trouble!! :wink:
I am from Spain, and i couldn't go to any jamiroquai's concert this year... i have a big hole in my soul!! i've missed 2005 tour...
i had the chance to go to one of their concerts in 2002. It was in Spain too. i was at the first row, but at one of the corners of the stage - at the left corner, so the view wasn't totally perfect, but i was in heaven. unfortunately i haven't got any pic from that gig -neither i could met Jay - but i will never forget it. iam looking forward to repeating again. i have promised myself to not miss any concert ... and i will use your truck's trick to meet jay. I will wait for him and the band there after the concert :wink:

Big hug!!
martita
Supersonic

Postby dany on Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:55 pm

Hola Martita,

I do hope my "buses' trick" will work with you as well next occasion!
In Milan I first tried to go on the backstage, but you know, without any pass... I met a lot of security that with arrogance sent me away.
Then, I saw a small group waiting near the buses and saying Jay was coming out from there...
If I can give you a piece of advice: Be patient! When we saw Jason coming out from the Forum we called him. He looked at us and made a sign as if he wanted to say "one minute and I come". Then he stepped into the bus and we waited, we waited, we waited... It was rather cold outside and at one moment we decided to leave ( :roll: crazy me!)... but luckily I turned back to have a last look and at that time I saw him coming to the gate... So I immediately ran back... can you imagine I wouldn't have met him for a couple of seconds...? We also met some drunk people coming out from Forum saying they had a pass and that we should have given up waiting for Jay as he's really "acid" and he didn't pay attention to them, only the rest of the band did. Bullsh... Jay was great, because there were not even 10 people waiting for him and of course he was not obliged to come and see us, but he did it!!!

Kisses :D
dany

Postby martita on Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:59 pm

dany wrote:Hola Martita,

I do hope my "buses' trick" will work with you as well next occasion!
In Milan I first tried to go on the backstage, but you know, without any pass... I met a lot of security that with arrogance sent me away.
Then, I saw a small group waiting near the buses and saying Jay was coming out from there...
If I can give you a piece of advice: Be patient! When we saw Jason coming out from the Forum we called him. He looked at us and made a sign as if he wanted to say "one minute and I come". Then he stepped into the bus and we waited, we waited, we waited... It was rather cold outside and at one moment we decided to leave ( :roll: crazy me!)... but luckily I turned back to have a last look and at that time I saw him coming to the gate... So I immediately ran back... can you imagine I wouldn't have met him for a couple of seconds...? We also met some drunk people coming out from Forum saying they had a pass and that we should have given up waiting for Jay as he's really "acid" and he didn't pay attention to them, only the rest of the band did. Bullsh... Jay was great, because there were not even 10 people waiting for him and of course he was not obliged to come and see us, but he did it!!!

Kisses :D

Hola Dany,

That's right - they were buses not trucks! :lol: anyway! i will try your trick for sure - i don't think i will ever get backstage passes....
i would have gone mad, if i hadn't met him for a couple of seconds... oh god! i don't want to image it.
you were very patient and i belive it was cold outside -i've been to the north east of Italy and it was terrible cold. That was your night dany!! you had to met Jay and you met him.

I keep in mind your advice -be patient! - thank you!

Kisses :)
martita
Supersonic

Postby Meimei on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:37 am

Hello! Dany,
Are you italian? Io parlo italiano:)
I study in Accedemy of Fine Arts in Italy, I was thinking to come back in november bcuz I am an undergraduate, but at the last moment I decided to come back for the show and I did a right thing, I was so satisfied, they're great at that night!
Anyway, fortunately you turned back!! bravissima, cara!
Meimei

Postby Meimei on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:38 am

by the way, I'm from Taiwan, nice to meet you here.
Meimei

Postby dany on Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:55 am

Ciao Meimei,

I'm Swiss and I live in the italian speaking area of Switzerland. It's about 45 minutes by car from Milan. I had a taiwanese friend when I was in England (already 10 years ago). Her name's Li, but unfortunately I've lost contacts with her and I've never been to Taiwan either...
It was a good idea coming back for the show because, I agree with you, it was a very good party that night.

Carissimi saluti e auguri per i tuoi studi in Italia! Piacere di averti "conosciuta"!!

Baci e abbracci,

dany :D
dany

Postby Meimei on Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:36 am

:) , glad to know that you had a taiwanese friend, if one day you wanna visit Taipei, lemme know, similar to Tokyo, and a little bit Milan...
Actually, you look fresher than the italian girls maybe bcuz you're a swiss, good place!!
Un bacione
Meimei

Postby King Snake on Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:26 pm

the backing singer with the curly hair, she's soooo hot, Lorraine Mckintosh
King Snake
Supersonic

Postby dany on Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:01 pm

Cara Meimei,

Sei molto gentile!! In case you come to Lugano let me know as well, I'll be glad to meet you!

Also thanks for your compliment about my freshness.... it really made me smile :lol: ...

bacioni anche a te!!
dany

Postby dany on Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:04 pm

Me too, I think Jamiroquai has got very good backing vocals :!:
dany

Postby Jamiroquanna on Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:46 pm

Dany, What GREAT pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Am happy to read your story and to see you had a wonderful time. Really nice photo of you and Jay!

Thanks for sharing with us!
:D
Jamiroquanna
Supersonic

Postby dany on Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:16 pm

:D Hello Hania,

Thanks for your message! yeah, it really was MY evening. I decided to meet Jason and I managed to do it!

It's a pleasure to share pics with other Jamiroquai's fans!!

Love,

dany
dany

Postby Meimei on Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:36 am

Buon Giorno, Dany,
Grazie mille anche per il tuo invito, spero di andare a Lugano a trovarti una volta, sono molto contenta che questo sito riesca a unire le persone e farci conoscere meglio :D , rigrazio anche Jason Kay, forse, ha!
Ti do il mio indirizzo d'email: leechira@hotmail.com
a presto e buon finesettimana
tanti saluti
Meimei
Meimei

Postby Meimei on Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:37 am

ho fatto un piccolo sbaglio nel indirizzo, è leechiara@hotmail.com
Meimei

Postby dany on Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:10 pm

Ciao Meimei,
complimenti per il tuo italiano! Te la cavi proprio bene :wink: !! Anch'io ti auguro un buon finesettimana all'insegna del relax e della buona musica (conosci quel gruppo... Jamiroquai credo...).
Ricambio il mio e-mail: papera1975@yahoo.com
Un bacione
dany
dany

Postby Meimei on Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:58 am

Dany,
Grazie per il complimento...l'italiano ho imparato con tanta serietà, mi piace proprio inparare le lingue straniere, vorrei anche sfidare il tedesco :wink:
ho già registrato il tuo indirizzo d'email sul mio elenco, e spero che Jamiroquai tornerano in Italia o Svizzera a tenere diversi concerti, così potremo andare a vederli insieme :lol:
A presto
Meimei
Meimei

Next

Return to Older Concert Reviews