Home
Jamiroquai

Private gig in Paris on 10th October

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

Private gig in Paris on 10th October

Postby martita on Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:57 am

Hi everyone!

I was wondering how this exclusive gig was -Matt added an entry to the Tour Diary, which is great but i would like to know more... Does anyone have the chance to be there? any pics?

Cheers x
martita
Supersonic

Postby 63106 on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:58 am

I won tickets through sony ericcson and went to the concert in Paris on Monday, the Man Ray club was the best venue, really small and intimate. Was standing about 10 feet from the stage!! The show was broadcast live on French TV, does anyone know if there's anywhere I can get a copy as would love to see it again??

Postby randyrhoads_fr on Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:26 pm

A little correction, the live show was not broadcasted on french TV but through the Wap (only on the new sony ericsson phone). I saw the footage on tv, but only at the man ray.
randyrhoads_fr

Postby spanish eyes on Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:29 pm

oh my god!!!! how lucky were you, those pics are great....wish i could have gone me and Martita had our fingers crossed for that one. Unlucky this time mate! Did anyone get to meet the band after the gig???
spanish eyes

Postby martita on Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:13 pm

Thank you all for your comments on this!! It's nice to hear from people who lived the gig. The pics are great. it's right -very intimate.

The entry that Matt added to the Tour diary reads that the show was recorded on CD , not sure about the TV/Wap broadcast...

Spanish eyes,
our time will come mate! :wink:
martita
Supersonic

Return to Older Concert Reviews