Home
Jamiroquai

LONDON - 3rd July

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

Postby Little H on Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:50 pm

'We managed to secure 7 front row positions, with our 2nd wave of "net" troops close behind - it really was like a military operation.'

. . . MsP said it . . . Yeah, we weren't leaving anything to chance - A pure concentrated funk-occasion.

:-)))))
Little H
Supersonic

Postby MsP on Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:23 pm

Little H wrote:'We managed to secure 7 front row positions, with our 2nd wave of "net" troops close behind - it really was like a military operation.'

. . . MsP said it . . . Yeah, we weren't leaving anything to chance - A pure concentrated funk-occasion.

:-)))))

:-)))))))))))))))
MsP
Supersonic

Postby Queen_Of_Funk on Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:22 pm

goddd......been too long, funksters!

sorry i haven't posted here....been sick....after the clapham common gig i suffered from a very very bad cold along with my sore throat due to singing loudly to all of da jami songs...godddd....i really should have been with the emergency workers!lolol

jamiroquai were utterly spectacular on 3rd july!! even thats an understatement..def. one of the best jami gig/concerts i've ever witnessed!

it was a pleasure to meet, ezbe, meike, stephan, david rowe, msP, little_h (your son is super duper cute!), serge, jam_dam (brenda) & some other jami fans...sorry if i forgot anyone!

highlights include:

canned heat- goddd....this song just gets better & better...and a gr888 first song jami performed!

music of the mind- it was amazing to witness this song being performed, utterly mind-blowing!

love fool- rob was da shitttt! utterly mesmerizing....godddd...just watch those hands move....simply impeccable!

revolution 1993- goddd.....this song has always been a jami classic & i never thought i see jami perform it & they did......& it was awesome, funktastic...you name it!

electric mistress- brilliant intro & a gr88 live performance!

seven days in sunny june- god...utterly the most uplifting, nostalgic & wonderful piece of music....sooo soooo good!

butterfly- aaawww.....one of my fave fave jami ballads....just beautiful!

starchild- one of the funkiest songs they perform....godd.....i was displaying moves i never knew i possessed!lol very true! go stella, go stella! hehe

in addition to commenting on jamis amazing performances....i also think "brand new heavies were amazing to watch!

the lead singer (nicole russo) has got some moves, gorgeous hair & one helleva a voice!:)

pleasure to see andy, jan, simon strutting their sh*t, too!

fave performances include:

midnight at the oasis, give me one of those, surrender, boogie ("yeah, yeah, yeah"!), sometimes, dream come true, you are the universe, brother sister.......gooddd....they were just a joy to see!

and im not very happy about amy winehouse....what happened to her?....im a huuggge, hhuuugggge fan of her debut album "frank", yet she was just soo disappointing....although her brilliant band compensate for my bad review of her! shes a gr888 singer but....uummmm.......needs-to-improve performer! sorry kids...jus being honest!

but peeps ooohhh peeps...jamiroquai were funktastic....they were spectacular.....they were amazing....peeps oohhh peeps....the words im employing to comment on jamiroquais concert are understatments!lolol not to be arrogant but i like to perceive myself as a person with a high vocab but some how i just find the correct words to describe that special day......so am i still a young ladee with a high-vocab?lolol

guys it was just an unforgettable night, which i will never forget...i mean just thinking about it..gives me the chills & the happy gorgeous smiles!lolol...you really had to be there to see just how spectacular jamiroquai were!!! totally awesome!

ciao funksters!

xxxxxxx

P.S didnt like flava flav.....aaww.....he was ok....but what irritated me was that his other performers were selling public enemy t-shirts for like £20>:o!!! godd...thats too too much!lol

thought us3 & hed kandi were OK guys....not my sort of thing!

xxxxx
Queen_Of_Funk

Postby Funky Laura on Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:56 am

Click here and see photo of Jamirocat, MsP, Seko and LittleH

http://storage.msn.com/x1pqP5noGPWAA5Z5 ... xrEi4T3PZA

:wink:
Funky Laura
Supersonic

Postby MsP on Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:04 pm

CosmicGirl84 wrote:Click here and see photo of Jamirocat, MsP, Seko and LittleH

Nice photo Laura :D.

Here's one of you, me and Seko - and the man who I pulled :S. :D
MsP
Supersonic

Postby MsP on Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:07 pm

Nice review Queen of Funk!

Good to meet you at long last Stella and thanks for holding my hand on the way to the loo!!! xx

Here's a photo of you, brenda and Stephan.

Sorry about the quality!
MsP
Supersonic

Postby jamdown on Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:27 pm

God, i have large teeth Lol! :D
jamdown

Postby MsP on Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:25 pm

jamdown wrote:God, i have large teeth Lol! :D

No you don't Bren! You look beautiful - as the guy from Us3 thought :D.

Look at me in the photos - I look a right skank!
MsP
Supersonic

Postby sunny_funk on Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:16 am

here's a pic from B-live, i've on;y just learned how 2 post pics! sorry for the lateness....
[img][img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/sunny_funk/14e40f61.jpg[/img][/img]
sunny_funk
Supersonic

Postby sunny_funk on Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:21 am

sunny_funk
Supersonic

Postby sunny_funk on Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:21 am

oops, sorry!
sunny_funk
Supersonic

Postby Nutsa on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:04 am

i'm envy of all u , because u are in England and can go to the concert :(
tell me please how will it be :(
Nutsa

Postby Funky Laura on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:34 pm

MsP wrote:
CosmicGirl84 wrote:Click here and see photo of Jamirocat, MsP, Seko and LittleH

Nice photo Laura :D.

Here's one of you, me and Seko - and the man who I pulled :S. :D

Oh no, my Jamiro baloon :(
I have taken about 20 from B-Live ( like the free strongbow, :lol: ) but now I don't remember where I put!

Still I want it , ephemeral object...
Funky Laura
Supersonic

Previous

Return to Older Concert Reviews