Home
Jamiroquai

B-Live in London (3rd July)

Reviews and discussions about older concerts. Current concerts reviews and information should be posted to the 2009 section.

Postby MsP on Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:27 pm

Luane wrote:
MsP wrote:

At the beginning of the year I told Mari that Jamiroquai would be playing South America in October - I did it as a sort of prediction - no inside knowledge - now Brazil's been announced in this month -
Jan
xx

:arrow: fingers crossed! :wink:

*Luane*

:D :wink:
MsP
Supersonic

Postby MsP on Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:31 pm

@Miz77

Ha! poor you :( - sorry didn't mean to laugh - but you must be like a Victorian Heroine who had a touch of the vapours! Didn't you get to jump up and down to Deeper Underground????

Classic moment was when the intro to Virtual Insanity started and there was this huge cry of "YESSSSSSSSS" - I turned round and Cosmic Bear had his fists clenched and this primal scream coming from him - it was just like seeing a Viking going into battle! :D

Did you jump up and down to Use the Force? Perhaps that caused you to have the problem.
MsP
Supersonic

Postby MsP on Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:35 pm

Saffy7 wrote:
Hey!

Well, I'm not the most optimistic of people, but if that's what it will take to get me to another Jamiroquai concert this year, I will try my best to think positively from now on! Just be sure to let me know the results of your meditation! :wink:

Claire.x.

P.S. It's very likely you've seen both my friend, Amelia, and myself before...we both live near Chichester! :D

Ahhhh nooooooooooo! Now you'll think I'm a crazy nutty woman who makes silly predictions, you'll tell the local community and I'll be drowned for being a witch! (did you know about 9 million witches were killed after the Spanish Inquistion?).

You look a bit familiar - but Amelia looks really familiar - whereabouts near Chichester? Does Amelia work in Chichester? or maybe I've seen her in a bar? I feel like she may have come into the petrol station where I used to work.

Ohhh sooo many questions - how exciting to find you live near me :D. (I thought you were from Liverpool :S)
MsP
Supersonic

Postby seko on Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:07 am

it was great
for ever in my mind

ciao MsP, David .... everybody
seko

Postby XG on Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:37 pm

XG

FAN-FUNKIN-TABULOUS!!

Postby groovybabe on Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:52 am

[WOOWW JUST GOT BACK TO AUSTRALIA FROM MY LONDON/EUROPE TRIP
FINALLY SAW JAMIROQUAI. TO SAY THEY DID THEMSELVES PROUD IS AN ABSOLUTE UNDERSTATEMENT!! I EXPECTED EXCELLENCE BUT YOU GUYS WERE ABOVE AND BEYOND. THIS CONCERT TOUR IS CERTAINLY GOING TO BE A NEW LEVEL FOR ALL THE WORLD.= JAMIROQUAI, IF THE REST OF THE WORLD DON'T SITUP AND TAKE SERIOUS NOTE AFTER THIS THEN I'LL LAY TO REST MY MUSICAL LAURELS.
color=red][/color]. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
GROOVY XXX
groovybabe

Postby Little H on Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:05 pm

Buffalo Girl saved me. I've been waiting for three whole months for my video copy of the Channel 4 broadcast of B-Live, and it still hasnt arrived.

Buffal Girl (AU), sent me a didigital copy 'cause as usual I couldn't DL it from funkin.

I am so grateful to her. THANK YOU BUFFAL GIRL !!!

And Jamily - it was such a great day. I didn't realize at the time how fantastic the show was till I saw the broadcast recording. The show was fantastic, anyone would have thought Jamiroquai were a rock band instead of their unique jazzy genre that they have created.

I think my son and myself and my darlings, MsP and Jamirocat who were with me were so overwhelmed and nervously exhausted that we were as they say 'gob-smacked'. It was definately the highlight of 2005, and probably my life since becoming a member of Jamily.

Thank you Jamiroquai, thank you Jamily, thank you Buffalo Girl and a high five to all in Clit City !!!
Little H
Supersonic

Postby jamdown on Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:49 pm

Why can't i find the link to download the concert review? help pleeeease!!!!
jamdown

Postby Little H on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:08 pm

YEAH !!! I saw you Jamdown in the DVD !!! You looked great !!!

Best wishes to you !!!
Little H
Supersonic

Postby jamdown on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:08 pm

not review - video. obviously im just useless but if someone has it, pls post here!!!!
jamdown

Postby Little H on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:36 pm

Jamdown, the original DIVX link was on funkin. I can access that along with 99% of all download sites from here. I had to wait for a second copy to be sent to me by snail mail, after my first was lost in the post.

I might be able to UL it for you using Rapidshare, what d'ya reckon ???
Little H
Supersonic

Postby jamdown on Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:38 pm

I'd be very grateful if u could. x
jamdown

Postby jamdown on Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:43 pm

Lol! my messages are all showing up jumbled. sorry Little H. Forgot my manners and can only blame my frustration. Hope u and your lovely sprog are doing well on t'other side o the globe..... x
jamdown

Postby AbbyBee on Sun May 13, 2007 1:44 pm

AbbyBee

Postby dargelita on Sun May 13, 2007 10:39 pm

when i download it .. my computer says i can't watch it... because it can't find..i dunno what it can't find hehehehe
dargelita
Runaway

Postby AbbyBee on Mon May 14, 2007 1:19 pm

Use VLC player, it's one of the best video players available:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Regards,
AB :)
AbbyBee

Postby dargelita on Mon May 14, 2007 7:13 pm

ok thanks ! hehe
dargelita
Runaway

Postby Funky Laura on Wed May 16, 2007 2:49 pm

AbbyBee wrote:I posted the video of this gig here:

Anyone who still hasn't seen it yet, can get it here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/30825123/Ja ... .part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/30827137/Ja ... .part2.rar

http://bb.jamiroquai.com/viewtopic.php?t=5375

B-Live gig? :shock:

P.s: watch the video: "Behind The Scenes footage of Jamiroquai playing on Clapham Common" - http://partypeople.imeem.com/
Funky Laura
Supersonic

Previous

Return to Older Concert Reviews