Home
Jamiroquai

BULWAR, KRAKOW, POLAND - 21 JUNE 2008

Did you see the band perform in 2008? If so, tell us all about it here... Post your photos, set-lists, stories and more...

BULWAR, KRAKOW, POLAND - 21 JUNE 2008

Postby samantha1170 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:36 am

Hi everyone, here's another concert that Jamiroquai will be doing...

After Jamiroquai's first concert in Poland in 2002 we are pleased to confirm that the band will be performing in Krakow (Zakole Wisly, Bulwar Poleski, Bulwar) on Saturday 21st June. This will be a free open-air concert as part of a larger festival. More information will be available soon from the www.wianki.krakow.pl website.

Source: www.jamiroquai.com

Thanks to http://funkin.com

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Postby KFAD on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:32 pm

YEAH !!! :)))))) I've been waiting for this for a long time :))) Now there's nothing for me but to sing "Seven days in sunny juuuuuuune" :DDDD OH YEAH !!!! :D
KFAD

Postby samantha1170 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:57 am

Here's a message from the JMQ Facebook website...

Jamiroquai Get The Summer Started

Today at 9:19amJamiroquai kicked off their summer in Tenerife with a superb set packed with hits from across all their albums. The sun was blazing all day, the atmosphere was electric and the fantastic venue really inspired the band. Jay said, "It was absolutely fantastic to see the fans in Tenerife. It's a place I'd love to explore more of, and the whole place really gets us buzzing'. Check out the photos & video uploaded by other fans on Jamiroquai's Facebook, Flickr and YouTube.

Jamiroquai are now moving on to play in Zakole Wisly, Krakow, Poland on June 21st. Check out the site for updates and please remember, if you post your photos and video to either YouTube or Flickr, please tag them jamiroquai_krakow so we can search for them. Alternatively, please upload them to Jamiroquai's Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readupdat ... 6220201117

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Return to 2008 Concerts