Home
Jamiroquai

Lost magic with exit of Toby Smith!?

The members of Jamiroquai. Talk about their musical styles, techniques, instruments...

Lost magic with exit of Toby Smith!?

Postby huges on Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:55 pm

In my opinion Jamiroquai has lost almost all its musical magic with the leaving of Toby Smith!

The newest CD is in fact quite boring after being heard 2 times... No really interesting things happen in the music which could be discovered...
And: String and brass arrangements have not at all the roundness of the first albums...

I'm asking myself whether Toby Smith was "the man" of Jamiroquai!?
huges

Postby FunkEducation on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:03 pm

well man, i just can say i feel the same as you, i really love Stuart Zender, who was the other man of Jamiroquai, the same way i love Toby Smith, Simon Katz, DJ D-Zire, the brass section, Wallis Buchanan... but now they're the past of Jamiroquai, and there's nothing we can do!

let's see what happens now that Jamiroquai has a new record label, and Jay have plans to reconstruct the band!
FunkEducation

Postby mr.aZ on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:22 pm

FunkEducation wrote:well man, i just can say i feel the same as you, i really love Stuart Zender, who was the other man of Jamiroquai, the same way i love Toby Smith, Simon Katz, DJ D-Zire, the brass section, Wallis Buchanan... but now they're the past of Jamiroquai, and there's nothing we can do!

let's see what happens now that Jamiroquai has a new record label, and Jay have plans to reconstruct the band!

we hope the band comeback to the past...with the old bandmembers 8)
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Return to The Band