Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai... low battery???

The members of Jamiroquai. Talk about their musical styles, techniques, instruments...

Re: Jamiroquai... low battery???

Postby chaman333 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:27 am

toponando wrote:Hi everybody! i cant speak or write english very well.. so i wish you can understand me. Por que Jamiroquai dejo sus raices, ahora es full electronica, sintetizadores y demas.. i dont like new jamiroquai.. a mi me encantaba la banda antigua, with drums, yadaki (didjeridoo), trompetas, sax, why is the reason for JK change his band??.. por que Jay K cambio su banda??, si era mucho mejor que la que tiene ahora.. i`m from Peru and conoci la banda en Argentina en la Gira del Travelling Without M. But i hear Jamiroquai now?.. and They or he ¿?.. no lo se.

Sus canciones son cortas.. muy cortas.. no tienen trompetas, no hay timbales, ni congas, ni percusion especial, no hay didjeridoo, no existe jammin.. no hay improvisacion. Lamento lo que le ha pasado a la banda.. era mi banda favorita.

Parece ser que le gustaron sus autos fantasticos y los efectos espaciles en sus videos.. el ultimo q me gusto fue cannet head... aunke el ultimo realmente bueno fue al right.

Espero comentarios... sorry espero no lastimar sensibilidades solo keria show you this video.. i find it in YOUTUBE... i like this Jamiroquai BAND!!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wALA6uW5 ... jamiroquai

:cry:

Hi Toponando i'm peruvian like you and i think very similar... JK is changing with the times... now my generation isn't teenage only hope, like the phoenix JK come backs to the roots like the hippies made it on 60's...this is not high times; is hard times for all fans ...all that we can do is hearing over and over again the old grooves of the band
chaman333
Supersonic

Previous

Return to The Band