Home
Jamiroquai

ON A 1-10, HOW POPULAR IS JAMIROQUAI IN YOUR CITY??

The members of Jamiroquai. Talk about their musical styles, techniques, instruments...

Postby magdkay on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Nuka_kobaxidze wrote:In my country (Georgia) 9 of 10 knows JMQ.but they aren't fans. but they always think that JMQ is only JK and i get mad about that.I think i am the only fan.And it feels good that i am the only one :) And sorry for bad english

I agree with UU NUkaaaaa... but u r not the one!! I M hereeeeeee :d :d :D
magdkay
Supersonic

Postby Flatko on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Hard to give a correct answer. Many people have heard of Jamiro here, but they think its a regular MTV pop band with a Godzilla credits... hm...

Acid jazz is completely unknown in my town. When somebody say "jazz", people look at him as he is crazy guy with no connection to the "real world". At least this is my experience.

But, anyway, I'm "jazz", rather than "Tyrnovo" :)
Flatko

Location: Tyrnovo, Bulgaria, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe...

Re: ON A 1-10, HOW POPULAR IS JAMIROQUAI IN YOUR CITY??

Postby kenitafunk on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:50 am

about a 6, the other day i saw a buffaloman graffiti in a wall in a very important street here !!! i will try to take it a picture
kenitafunk
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:22 pm

I know a lot of people but a very few actually like it. Some even love it. Considering this I would say a 5-6 out of 10... not so bad I think but could be better... :lol:
Last edited by caroli on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Ninochka on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Sadly, it's probably 0.5-1. :(
I live in a small town, and I don't know any person around me that knows/likes JMQ. (or except my Dad,maybe.)
Ninochka
Mr Moon

Postby R I T A on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:33 pm

i agree with caroli (5-6)...but lately i have seen a lot more of jmq fans around which is a great thing! like on the other day i saw a man wearing a buffalo man shirt and my mom told me she had seen a car full of buffalo man stickers :D i really think the number of jami fans is increasing. and hopefully, not just in lisbon
R I T A
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 pm

I only know TWM was successful here. But never heard the other music on the radio.

We'll have to see after the release of this album. I think what will be different with the new label, is the marketing. I think they will focus on the U.S. more. (or hope so!)
Giba7
Runaway

Postby Pao98 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Uhm well. I don't know. I think 4-5 here. Here everytime I say "I like jamiroquai!" everyone ask "jamiro what?" ahahah. I've never find a fan of them like mee here in Venice.. I don't know if in the rest of Italy they're best knowed. Hope so. ahahah :D
Pao98

Previous

Return to The Band