Home
Jamiroquai

GoodBYe JamirOqUai?????????????????

The members of Jamiroquai. Talk about their musical styles, techniques, instruments...

GoodBYe JamirOqUai?????????????????

Postby yumisa on Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:55 am

yumisa
Supersonic

Postby sedaquai on Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:00 pm

"There are other things I want to do with my life after spending 15 years doing this. I like what I do and I have made myself a good living. But I just don't like the c**p that goes with it. I want peace and quiet and to meet a nice girl and have some little pitter-patterers and chill out."

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't do thiss
u know we can't live without Jamiroquai :cry: :cry: :cry: he should jokee :cry: :cry:
sedaquai
Space Cowboy

Postby jaykay90 on Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:28 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I AM VERY SAD
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
jaykay90
Starchild

Postby mr.aZ on Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:26 pm

jamiroquai is not dead, jamiroquai is ALIVE
the band have a great future after the sony deal...
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby Angelic on Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:11 am

And we'll always have the music.... To last us a lifetime!!
If that's what he needs right now... LET HIM!! He needs to pass on the genes for future generations! :wink:
Angelic
Supersonic

Postby juliequai on Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:29 am

He wont meet anyone with the girls he picks.His going for the wrong type.
You should of seen who he hoped into the car with the other night.
She did'nt look like wife material.

Dont worry guys if he picks girls like that he wont find anyone soon.Looks like he'II be doing this for some years to come.I can see him at 40 doing the same thing.
juliequai
Supersonic

Postby yumisa on Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:46 am

juliequai!!!! yesssss i think you`re right :!:
yumisa
Supersonic

Postby Cheecat on Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:38 am

Yeah perhaps he's going for the wrong stuff.

But hey till he doesn't find the right woman, he needs to get his sex, like every one of us does, or am I wrong?

I don't like to see that, but I would do it the same way.. he's single!
Cheecat
Supersonic

Postby mr.aZ on Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:22 pm

Cheecat wrote:Yeah perhaps he's going for the wrong stuff.

But hey till he doesn't find the right woman, he needs to get his sex, like every one of us does, or am I wrong?

I don't like to see that, but I would do it the same way.. he's single!

the single people have more fun than the married people yeaaaaaaaa
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Postby ronbeat on Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:08 pm

never give up jay! :arrow:
ronbeat
Supersonic

Postby galaxyfunk on Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:26 am

Although I would be devastated, I agree with what Angelic says...

I was 19 when I first saw them...(which would have made J about 23-24?) and when you think, Jay has been living his life in the 'spotlight' ever since...

No wonder he sometimes gets sick of it all.. it's hard enough growing up in 'normal' life, let alone like that! The 'fame' part comes with it and of course, he must enjoy that side... But, it must also be sooo difficult

Wonder where he/ they will be and what they will be doing in 10 years time....

As for the type of girl who got in his car... Oh, so what! he is single and I suppose, if it's offered on a plate etc..... vroooooom ;) :lol:

Of course, they do say, until you are feeling good about yourself and your life, you struggle in relationships... and, according to some, you only attract the same kind of people as you... so maybe, he thinks hes ready to settle down when in fact... he's not. (yay :lol: )

Lets just wish him and the band a peaceful and happy future, whatever they decide to do...

:)
galaxyfunk
Supersonic

Postby freaky on Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:09 pm

galaxyfunk wrote:Although I would be devastated, I agree with what Angelic says...

I was 19 when I first saw them...(which would have made J about 23-24?) and when you think, Jay has been living his life in the 'spotlight' ever since...

No wonder he sometimes gets sick of it all.. it's hard enough growing up in 'normal' life, let alone like that! The 'fame' part comes with it and of course, he must enjoy that side... But, it must also be sooo difficult

As for the type of girl who got in his car... Oh, so what! he is single and I suppose, if it's offered on a plate etc..... vroooooom ;) :lol:

Of course, they do say, until you are feeling good about yourself and your life, you struggle in relationships... and, according to some, you only attract the same kind of people as you... so maybe, he thinks hes ready to settle down when in fact... he's not. (yay :lol: )

Lets just wish him and the band a peaceful and happy future, whatever they decide to do...

One part of my heart totally agrees with you, but the other half does not want this band to leave!
But never the less...great words.
freaky
Mr Moon

Postby mr.aZ on Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:34 pm

freaky wrote:
galaxyfunk wrote:Although I would be devastated, I agree with what Angelic says...

One part of my heart totally agrees with you, but the other half does not want this band to leave!

this band dont gonna leave us
anyways, is only a time for re-start¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
keep on in the brightside¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Postby freaky on Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:02 pm

mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:

I will remember jays answer to the question if he is a lover or a hater of boing on the road performing live.
He said he was a lover!!!
Just hope, he does not forgets his love!!!!!
freaky
Mr Moon

Postby mr.aZ on Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:41 am

freaky wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:

I will remember jays answer to the question if he is a lover or a hater of boing on the road performing live.

i think he is not gonna forget that
is like the art for me
i cant lie, i live for the arts¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Postby freaky on Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:49 am

mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:

is like the art for me

You paint...sculpt... what???
freaky
Mr Moon

Postby mr.aZ on Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:22 am

freaky wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:

is like the art for me

the only one i need do now is sing and play drums :wink:
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Postby freaky on Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:24 am

mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:

is like the art for me

A drummer....are your also covered in plastic...like jami drummer!!!
so strange to see him in this plastic house!!! hehehe
freaky
Mr Moon

Postby mr.aZ on Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:15 am

freaky wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
freaky wrote:

is like the art for me

A drummer....are your also covered in plastic...like jami drummer!!!
so strange to see him in this plastic house!!! hehehe

jejejee
i want buy a drums for training...lol
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Postby myasia on Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:18 pm

yeah, i understand what he means, quality time with someone you love and your own family is priceless. :cry:
myasia
Space Cowboy

Postby Catman84 on Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:32 am

it wouldnt suprise me.... at the sydney gig he thank'd australia for the past 10years of support towards jamiroquai ... hmmm
Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby myasia on Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:43 am

I think he saw the right girl he just didn't persue it, it happens alot. Maybe he'll have another chance :wink:.
myasia
Space Cowboy

Postby cheeeba lover on Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:56 am

Catman84 wrote:it wouldnt suprise me.... at the sydney gig he thank'd australia for the past 10years of support towards jamiroquai ... hmmm

he always says that! :roll:
cheeeba lover
Supersonic

Postby martita on Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:11 pm

nooooooooooo......it can't be true! i wish Jay the best in his personal life, but... i know it sounds selfish, but what about music? hey! i need to hear that voice!!! there's a lot of great work done already - it's been 15 years already - but this can't be the end.... :roll:
martita
Supersonic

Postby Queen4aDay on Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:13 pm

don't worry....i think that this news is not true!!! :D :D
Queen4aDay
Starchild

Next

Return to The Band