Home
Jamiroquai

jamiroquai addiction

The members of Jamiroquai. Talk about their musical styles, techniques, instruments...

too much of addiction!!!!

Postby mirogirl90 on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:32 pm

every day I listen to them play !!! .... :shock: :shock: :shock: I think I am addicted to them badly !!! is that ok???? :shock: :shock:
mirogirl90
Supersonic
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:43 pm

YES i ADMIT IT!!!!

Postby lyniroquai on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:46 pm

YES i have to admit I AM ADDICTED TO JAMIROQUAI!!! ive got it on all my browsers, all my display pics, on all my blogs ive got!!! plus many, many more things i join up to!!! I have to listen to them when i drive even though its repeated over and over again!!! I am so in love with JAY KAY I'm telling people he's my husband!!! OMG!! i sound like a stalker!!!! I even named my first baby after him, God i'm so possessed !!!!
User avatar
lyniroquai
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:40 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Postby Jameerica on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:47 pm

hahahahaha lol.....i think i would've named my son jamiro.lol would sound very kewl-jamiro janovich!!
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby lyniroquai on Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:12 pm

very kwl name!!! lol
User avatar
lyniroquai
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:40 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Postby Hyperspace on Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:47 pm

my mates think i will land up as jays personal stalker :D i listen to jamiroquai on average for about 5hours a day and talk about them the other 19hours so i'll say i'm addicted too
User avatar
Hyperspace
Supersonic
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Planet Home- London

Postby snolan on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:50 pm

the answer to the question am i addicted is YES the first jami stuff i got was the box containing EOPE ROTSC and TWM i saw it on ebay for £3 and thought well i like feels just like it should so bought it. when it arrived i put EOPE on and thought ill listen to the first few tracks then watch tv a couple of hours later Funktion was drawing to an end but i still wanted more listening to the first three albums all in a row and only having heard cosmic girl and virtual insanity before it was amazing it truly did Blow My Mind lol. then i found my dad was a fan and looked in his cd collection found the cosmic girl single Synkronized and AFO

now i listen to them all the time and the more i listen the more addicted i get for example first time i heard supersonic i wasnt that impressed the more i listen the more i like it now i love it
User avatar
snolan
Supersonic
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:22 pm

Postby Hyperspace on Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:06 pm

i love supersonic now too. i thought at first it was a bit repetative (yes i no it still is repetative lol) but i really got into the tune of it and now its one of my favorites.
User avatar
Hyperspace
Supersonic
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Planet Home- London

Postby Livli on Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:46 am

Zapper wrote:I'm addicted to the three albums I have, especially A Funk Odyssey, I'm listening to it right now in fact!! :D


Yeah, me too. Or, I was when it camed out, I listened to it every day.
Now I'm addicted to anything that has with Jamiroquai to do. ^.^
User avatar
Livli
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:37 pm

Postby legs on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:12 pm

I'm addicted to building up my rare/ old collection of singles at the moment and there is some great stuff out there. I got a new alright cd this morning a real funky instramental dub vocal in a cool case - Luv alright, one of my favourites so glad it's been reintroduced.
Just changing the subject but the making of runaway video is on in the background and all I can hear is "It's good init, see tha stuff wi' them 'ands!" it always makes me laugh! 'It's crazy out there but it just might work!' I'm exactly like that saying stupid quotes to accents thank god I'm not nuts!!!
User avatar
legs
Supersonic
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:00 am

Postby Jay F (funky_chill) on Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 pm

Livli wrote:
Zapper wrote:I'm addicted to the three albums I have, especially A Funk Odyssey, I'm listening to it right now in fact!! :D


Yeah, me too. Or, I was when it camed out, I listened to it every day.
Now I'm addicted to anything that has with Jamiroquai to do. ^.^


yea your totally right!! 8)
User avatar
Jay F (funky_chill)
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4034
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Belgium, antwerp

Postby duki on Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:57 am

Totally addicted to the positive energy of the music Jamiroquai create. It is truly amazing, whenever I'm down I just put on Jamiroquai and I immediately feel better, smiles all around, dancing, singing, filled with wonderful energy...
User avatar
duki
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: Podgorica

Postby Q-tiel_iroquai on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:27 am

soooo addicted! i never missed anything about jamiroquai. even when i school, i still listen to jamiroquai with my i-pod, that's why i never understand what the teacher teach to me! in my pc, there are full of beautiful images, icons, skin, and everything else!! everyday i just request the song of jamiroquai in the radio. that's why all my friends and family call me JAY, KAY, or JAMIROQUAI, even I'm a girl...
User avatar
Q-tiel_iroquai
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:46 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Postby jamirocom on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:08 pm

Can't stop lovin...


ouille aye caramba!




R.
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby mr.aZ on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:49 am

snolan wrote:the answer to the question am i addicted is YES the first jami stuff i got was the box containing EOPE ROTSC and TWM i saw it on ebay for £3 and thought well i like feels just like it should so bought it. when it arrived i put EOPE on and thought ill listen to the first few tracks then watch tv a couple of hours later Funktion was drawing to an end but i still wanted more listening to the first three albums all in a row and only having heard cosmic girl and virtual insanity before it was amazing it truly did Blow My Mind lol. then i found my dad was a fan and looked in his cd collection found the cosmic girl single Synkronized and AFO

now i listen to them all the time and the more i listen the more addicted i get for example first time i heard supersonic i wasnt that impressed the more i listen the more i like it now i love it
8) 8) 8)
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby kg on Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:50 pm

l just think in jamiro lirycs, and music, i got them in my mind all the time, thinking with jamiroquai, background sound
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby mr.aZ on Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:27 am

kg wrote:l just think in jamiro lirycs, and music, i got them in my mind all the time, thinking with jamiroquai, background sound

nice :D
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby kg on Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:20 pm

yea, its fun thing in what your gonna do or say and hear "lm going thru a black, ey! Capricorn day"... :lol: :lol: l cant stop :lol: :lol: rigth now im writing and in my mind sounds, canned heat :lol:
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby mr.aZ on Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:38 am

kg wrote:yea, its fun thing in what your gonna do or say and hear "lm going thru a black, ey! Capricorn day"... :lol: :lol: l cant stop :lol: :lol: rigth now im writing and in my mind sounds, canned heat :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey i have canned heat on my head right now
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby kg on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:52 pm

wooww, we are synkronyzed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby mr.aZ on Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:00 am

kg wrote:wooww, we are synkronyzed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah :wink:
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby kg on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:22 pm

cool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now think in a song :lol: :lol:
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby mr.aZ on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:32 pm

kg wrote:cool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now think in a song :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

im thinkin on..canned heat :D :lol: :lol:
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby kg on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:51 pm

come on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ?
you got too much canned heat inside or what????????? :lol: :lol:
SCAM :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby mr.aZ on Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:06 am

kg wrote:come on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ?
you got too much canned heat inside or what????????? :lol: :lol:
SCAM :lol: :lol: :lol:


yeah i think i got to much canned heat on me tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby kg on Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:00 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: , hit it out dancing, nothing let to you but dance
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

PreviousNext

Return to The Band

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron