Home
Jamiroquai

Mail to Jay

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Mail to Jay

Postby RussMaGuss on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 am

Anyone have an address to send fan mail and stuff to Jay? I've been googling and the whole deal, but haven't really found any street address or anything like that.

Also, if anyone has sent mail, did you get anything back? (Like a letter or autograph)
RussMaGuss

Re: Mail to Jay

Postby LisaTheLisa on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:59 pm

You might try just sending it to his agent who is listed on this website under the contact. You can put To: Jason Kay c/o The Agency Name.

I wouldn't count on getting a reply. I don't think Jay replies to that stuff, but ya never know, give it a shot.
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic

Postby funkyette on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:23 am

it would be cool if there was a address or e-mail to send fan mail

i personally would send jay kay or jamiroquai a letter to request certain songs they should perform live (so i can watch it online or hear it in person) or asking when they plan to come to america :P
funkyette
Supersonic

Postby Tiffinypie on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:47 pm

funkyette wrote:it would be cool if there was a address or e-mail to send fan mail

i personally would send jay kay or jamiroquai a letter to request certain songs they should perform live (so i can watch it online or hear it in person) or asking when they plan to come to america :P

This is so cute :mrgreen:
Tiffinypie
Mr Moon

Postby electricmaster on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 am

Tiffinypie wrote:
funkyette wrote:it would be cool if there was a address or e-mail to send fan mail

This is so cute :mrgreen:

Haha, you guys are such fan girls.. as a guy though, I feel like I'm severely outnumbered as a guy Jamiroquai fan compared to girls. Has someone run a poll on that? i reckon it'd be about 3:1 at a guess... MORE GIRLS FOR ME TO MEET THOUGH AM I RIGHT!? :P
electricmaster
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

electricmaster wrote:Haha, you guys are such fan girls.. as a guy though, I feel like I'm severely outnumbered as a guy Jamiroquai fan compared to girls. Has someone run a poll on that? i reckon it'd be about 3:1 at a guess... MORE GIRLS FOR ME TO MEET THOUGH AM I RIGHT!? :P

:lol:
This forum does seem to have more girls than boys!
So are there boys out there reading all this girly stuff? :mrgreen:

I went to a Black Eyed Peas concert last year, and was laughing because there were so few guys, we could barely count 10 within site! Even the girls were screaming for Fergie! :lol:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby funkyette on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:34 am

Tiffinypie wrote: This is so cute :mrgreen:

just wishful thinking :oops:
:wink:
funkyette
Supersonic

Postby ErinUSA on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi RussMaGuss,

The only "contact" here on the site is for the band's Agent (as LisaTheLisa already stated). However, it is to a phone number contact only...no address. You might want to try posting your question to the Official Jamiroquai Facebook Page. It is active on a regular basis and if you post your question to the wall, you might get a response or maybe even a private message back.

Here is the Facebook link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/page ... 6220201117

You also might want to try checking the Liner Notes of your Jamiroquai CD's. Sometimes there are actual mailing addresses for fans to send snail mail. I wouldn't know if there is anything like that in the new RDLS CD because us Yanks over here in the U.S are still waiting for our RDLS CD release. :wink:
ErinUSA

Postby Tiffinypie on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 pm

.......and waiting :cry:
Tiffinypie
Mr Moon

Postby LisaTheLisa on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:37 pm

I'm hoping it's in the plan for 2012! They haven't given any concert dates for next year. I'm hoping (and praying) that in January they announce the release of RDLS in the US and US concert dates! PLEASE?!
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic

Postby sinheart on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:22 am

Well I'm not waiting for them to come to America, I am going to them. Just bought my ticket from Washington, DC to Antwerp yesterday. Concert ticket - check, Hotel - check, Ready to shake my groove thing - double check!
sinheart

Postby funkyette on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

sinheart wrote:Well I'm not waiting for them to come to America, I am going to them. Just bought my ticket from Washington, DC to Antwerp yesterday. Concert ticket - check, Hotel - check, Ready to shake my groove thing - double check!

hey sinheart,

i feel the same way that is why i'm also going to antwerp, i thought i was the only american going but it's good to know another american fan is :)
funkyette
Supersonic

Postby LisaTheLisa on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:18 pm

I must admit - I thought of it myself. Did you see they are auctioning off tickets for a Paris show and with these tickets you get to meet Jay Kay backstage after the show? http://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/gre ... ems/262838

They didn't put it on here, they put it on Facebook. I actually thought about bidding and, if I won, flying to Paris. I do love Paris, it's one of my favorite cities.

But I decided I wasn't going to spend thousands of dollars to see Jay at this point. I do still hope they announce a 2012 USA tour!!
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 am

Well, we could fly out to Antwerp and stay til January to see The Black Keys too! :mrgreen:
Amazing -They tour the U.S. & Europe in the same year!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:35 pm

*off topic* If those guys, Black Keys, tour anywhere near me I might be going...considering how bad you pimped them (almost as bad as I pimped The Dandies) they really must be worth it :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:24 pm

*Off topic* :lol: Did I pimp them? (THE BLACK KEYS!) Unintentional.
But they are great! :mrgreen:

I've checked out airfare to France. Would be great to see Jamiroquai! :mrgreen:
Giba7
Runaway

Return to Jay Kay