Home
Jamiroquai

Happy Birthday Jay!

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Re: Happy Birthday Jay!

Postby joliefille on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:20 am

Hey Soul Sister :-)

hahaha! so typical - while in st. barths met a very pretty super model bird that warned me to keep away from jay with a ten foot pole if I ever go to a concert or meet him. he really loves the ladies but I can't dish on the rest - good stuff though.

yeah, I think I will give up on news re a new album or anything b/c that speculation has been going on for awhile now. I'm not going to wait around. If they gave a damn :-), they would report something.

But I get taking time off. I worked for years and was on the grind for years (with a lot of fun frolicking in between) - however settling down and having my girl was the best thing that happened to me. I feel like I am "living" life more w/o 5am calls, red eye flights etc. I can be frenetic but definitely more serene, which I love. Perhaps that's what he wants; likely not. haha! We are all walking contradictions.

"The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel." I just find it all humorous - especially this fan site.

Doing a very menial task on my computer right now- transferring files to a flash drive so I will hit up so other posts to break up the monotony. Computers - arrrgh! :-) Music is making it better. George Michael - "spin the wheel" right now. oh now Drake, "started from the bottom" - my gangsta side. hahaha! :-)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:31 pm

Some years ago when I joined there were gazilion topics running at once and a gazilion band fans here, always ready to debate and post exciting new things... but things change, news won't come out and we get bored of waiting and slowly quit signing in. But I don't agree with the "give the fans something" theory... One Direction must feed the fans, cause they are 12 and need it. They LOVE pictures, and cute videos, and dogs and all that circus around them but mainly they stick with it cause they are also cute. Jamiroquai are older than that. There's no cute videos cause they don't need them.

Also...when it comes out it comes out and it's always a bigger surprise without the previews. :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:50 pm

yes Caroli has been here ALL THIS TIME!
she knows. :wink:

although I have less time left than most of you here, I can still wait for the good stuff.
they'll deliver when they're good and ready.

But yes if you got the ants in yo' pants it can be tuff!

Sho' would be nice if there was something to tell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9uZOCEl7v0
Giba7
Runaway

Previous

Return to Jay Kay