Home
Jamiroquai

jay kay in bangkok

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

jay kay in bangkok

Postby flender on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:05 am

hey I kinda heard that jay kay came tothailand last saturday and he booked a racing circuit at Pattaya ?? ( a beach city not so far from bangkok ) ( I'm not sure what you guys call lol racing field ? something like that ) on thursday 11 march I really wish I could go to see him but I 'm having an exam plus the situation in our country right now is not so good . ( there are mobs everywhere on bangkok street ) and there will be a concert of kool and the gang on 17 !!! if Jay kay haven't left .... I think It must be great if he decide to stay a little longer and go to see them . but it's pretty much gap between 11 and 17 ,or may be he might decide to leave because of the politic mobs going on right now ....
really wish I could see him there at kool and the gang's concert cause i'm going !!
but he might left already...who knows ....
flender

Re: jay kay in bangkok

Postby dargelita on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 am

Bangkok? It can be very possible. I once heard he had a house in Thailand, is that right? Or was just a dream? :lol:
dargelita
Runaway

Postby R2D2 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:53 am

You 're joking??.... LOL this is funny because I just went through bangkok to get back to sydney, just my luck, its like sliding doors.. ahhh weellllll, :wink: :wink: :wink:
R2D2
Supersonic

Postby flender on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 pm

wow kool and the gang concert was over yesterday
I felt like I was in funk heaven !!!
but no sign of jay kay ... I ve been looking for him all the time .... :wink: well may be better luck next time ... or he's probably watching from backstage who knows!
flender

Postby neneh on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm pretty sure he's (or was) in thailand though I havent seen him with my own eyes yet. heard that he's been working on/ recording their new album in pattaya. I dont even know if they're still here. really hoping that they will come back & do a show here in bangkok and it wont be like that last time in 2002.

by the way, I had tickets to kool & the gang gig on wed too but couldnt make it T-T
how was the show ?
neneh

Postby Giba7 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:40 am

I sure hope by now that they are through with the recording process. Probably in production by now.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby chiquihiro on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:08 pm

it be well if he came to spain , to madrid o andalucia :mrgreen:
chiquihiro

Return to Jay Kay