Home
Jamiroquai

let's find a wife to jay kay

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Postby coolness; squared on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:11 am

JEENA wrote:It was interesting to me, how look women of his dream, has entered in search Stephanie Hart and how you think, what I have to seen? Many porno of sites has opened. Further even to search did not become, all and so it was clear
ps. sorry for my bad english


:?

Thanks for the warning.

I read that interview and had no clue who she was.

I was gonna look through pictures, but I'll pass.
User avatar
coolness; squared
Supersonic
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:47 pm
Location: upstate NY, USA

Postby firequeen on Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:48 am

I have Googled Stephanie Hart, but I haven't found any porn actresses or similar, my guess is whan he was talking about "Hart to Hart", as a very famous TV series of the early eaighties with robert Wagner and Stephanie Powers, who played his wife Jennifer Hart, he just confused the name of the character with the one of the actress and ended up with Stephanie Hart ( or maybe the journalist did in the transcript).
I cannot find any other "Hart to Hart" series and I am pretty sure he was talking about Stephanie Powers (Jennifer Hart) who at the time was a stunning beauty and could have been easily the adolescent dream of baby Jay.
firequeen
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:30 pm

Postby Jameerica on Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:39 pm

Hahaha baby Jay---you mean the hyperactive teenie Jay?
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

A Wife?

Postby Laytonblue on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:00 pm

Well, most of us ladies wish we could be Jays "Cosmic Girl" . Yes, it is for him to decide who he wants to be with but lets face it maybe he is still hung up on Denise. He also may be looking for someone in his league financially. If thats that case, that knocks out a whole lot of women in this world. Theres a reason why he is single. A man has to really want married life and parenthood to get it and have it. It is known that a women would marry in a heartbeat, most of us were born with that in our hearts and souls. However, most men take a little longer to come to that conclusion. I love Jay with all of my heart and would drop my life here in America to be with him if I had the chance but in reality I am a single black female who does well for herself but is not a millionaire nor in the entertainment business. More than likely, all of our good looks may fade before he gets married and when he does, she will be many years younger than him. All rich and famous men do it.
Laytonblue
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:11 am

Postby R2D2 on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:02 pm

Looking for a wife is he...? RIGHT! where shall i send my CV... although marriage is overrated, in jay kay's case an exception i shall make
R2D2
Supersonic
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:51 pm

Postby jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:10 pm

I don't feel J is necessarely looking for someone in his league financially.

Love and money are two things. 8)
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Jameerica on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:14 pm

I think the real reason Jay doesn't have a wife yet - is because he is still immature :roll: He is still in puberty :lol:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:14 pm

And previously on this topic, we talked about J's concerns for his "manoir, castle".

Today, with pre-nup agreements. No worries! :lol:

He could meet a nice, beautiful funny girl "waitress" in a resto somewhere in Paris or Russia if you want or Autralia. 8)

Bingo! Sparks! Love! Complicity! Hearts butterflies! :idea:

Hope it doesn't take us too long: The girl quit everything! Fall pregnant! And she's free to raise the kids, fallow with crazy schedule and be with his man every night, and vice-versa! :shock:

WoW!

( I don't think money is a decisional factor here... :wink: )
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:17 pm

Jameerica wrote:I think the real reason Jay doesn't have a wife yet - is because he is still immature :roll: He is still in puberty :lol:



They say girls are precocious/premature than man.

I'm 34 and just getting out of it...

Those things happens for eternity minded person... :wink:
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Jameerica on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:17 pm

OOOOr - meets the waitress,"little Jay wakes up",spend a night in a hotel room,the girl is pregnant,he pays her to keep shut,she is dumped all depressed,and he moves on to the next :roll:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:21 pm

Come on - Live the dream.... :wink: 8)


We want an happy Jamily.family till the ends of times!!!
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Jameerica on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:22 pm

Yeh,I know we do,and I know a to live a fantasy is better than see the world black and white as I do it,but still....I'm not in my happy place right now!
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Do not despair...

You're the only one that can make it happening!

So keep on working on it, dreaming, following your instincts.
Every seconds screams!

And results will come, you'll be surprised and amazed.

Focus is a key!

The ultimate goal really worth the shot!

(And I'm still not completely out of the bushes... concentrating big time over here. Big days... big weeks...! :wink: )
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Jameerica on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:32 pm

Big weeks - Big bet :lol:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:37 pm

Yes... much to gain or to loose...! :lol: :wink:


I feel that over here I bet my head and ass on my dreams and life-project.
11 years now of working approx 6 days/week. It is better now, but still have another 3-4-5 years ahead... It's ok!

It will bring us near 2012.. Hum interesting! 8)
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Jameerica on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:39 pm

2012 :shock: My mini me said it was a bad year :shock:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:43 pm

I would not say that. 8)
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Jameerica on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:45 pm

No,the thing is I sorta foresaw something,so maybe she can too?
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby dargelita on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:46 pm

Jameerica wrote:I think the real reason Jay doesn't have a wife yet - is because he is still immature :roll: He is still in puberty :lol:



LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


you're absolutely RIGHT !
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:47 pm

When you say she... you mean you're mini-me?



Anyway, there is definitively something going on.

Follow your instincts...
Last edited by jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Jameerica on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:51 pm

dargelita wrote:
Jameerica wrote:I think the real reason Jay doesn't have a wife yet - is because he is still immature :roll: He is still in puberty :lol:



LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


you're absolutely RIGHT !

Tell me about it :lol: 8)
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby dargelita on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:52 pm

jamirocom wrote:You're mini-me?

Anyway, there is definitively something going on.

Follow your instincts...


what ?
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby dargelita on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:53 pm

Jameerica wrote:
dargelita wrote:
Jameerica wrote:I think the real reason Jay doesn't have a wife yet - is because he is still immature :roll: He is still in puberty :lol:



LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


you're absolutely RIGHT !

Tell me about it :lol: 8)



ahahahahahah :lol:
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby Jameerica on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:53 pm

:D I see you're in a good mood today,dear! :) :D I'm glad to see that!
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby jamirocom on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:05 pm

dargelita wrote:
jamirocom wrote:You're mini-me?

Anyway, there is definitively something going on.

Follow your instincts...


what ?



What what!?
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Jay Kay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron