Home
Jamiroquai

let's find a wife to jay kay

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Re: let's find a wife to jay kay

Postby popalot on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Well it is about living for God if possible, even atheists can follow Gods good guides e.g of not lying, helping people in need. I am training in Ministry and God can bring joy if people want it :mrgreen: Yes good and bad everywhere, in or out of religious places but I want to try and bring people to their best if I can :mrgreen:
popalot
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:06 am

Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:48 am

Now I am smiling that this thread continues.

I do think men - including Jay - need a partner - that is not on payroll - to really truly care for them - health, emotional and otherwise. Geez, my husband is so much fitter, healthier and looks even younger since we have been together because I taught him how to eat better - more fiber, more fruit, more vegetables, more fish - less junk and fried food. I encourage him to work less and enjoy the fruits of his labor. I make sure he wears sunscreen and sees a dermatologist. He dresses better (not that this is important except for our holiday cards :-)

But it is done out genuine love and care - and he is the father of my tot and I need and want him healthy and feeling his best. I am his wife and we both work - so it is not payroll or goldigger situation.

From my experience, PAs, even doctors, housekeepers, managers etc. - are paid and their job is more to please the employer and make $$. Look at Michael Jackson. People on payroll are not like a parent or someone who truly cares and will "check" a celeb on certain issues - drinking too much, smoking too much, not eating properly, drugs, not exercising, getting proper rest etc.

(Sorry folks for the monologues, just got back, everyone is napping, totally bored. haha!)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby popalot on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:19 am

Humans are humans, we all pee and pooh! A lady told me that whose mum knew celebrities. It's just finding people who are genuine. Glad you have a little baba. That's cute and help your husband to be his best. Keep smiling all :mrgreen:
popalot
Supersonic

Postby Antonella1946 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:10 pm

I suggest that he takes the ex model from Argentina, Belen Rodriguez....she is like him, she just can't find the right husband, every story that she has won't last very long
Antonella1946

Postby popalot on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:15 pm

I have only had one husband and the police said he was already married so I had to divorce, if I am married again to a genuine man it will be forever, I do not know about that ex model but relationships last based on strengths of mind, compatibility and love
popalot
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:36 am

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby popalot on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:50 pm

Sorry to read of the stalker incident, I saw it in the paper :mrgreen: it was me in my older lady costume :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
popalot
Supersonic

Postby dargelita on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:53 pm

i cant believe this is still alive. it's so nice to be back in here.
dargelita
Runaway

Postby popalot on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Hay well enjoy your time in the forum, I was joking was me but on a serious note hope Jay is okay. I think he's quite lonely so should do some charity stuff :D
popalot
Supersonic

Postby DJ-cassius on Wed May 04, 2016 7:35 pm

All jokes aside and the funny responses you get from people on this thread, I do feel sorry for him. He really REALLY needs to settle down now and I think unfortunately that won't happen anytime soon
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

girl

Postby camilla_watts on Sun May 08, 2016 7:58 pm

He has so many girls after him why would he need one ? He will need to pass inheritance over to a child, but maybe he has kids already ! The more women after him the better for fan base, he is probably waiting for the last tour to find someone, he is probably too busy for a lady, she would need to be into cars, dogs, cleaning, making music videos, backing vox, gardening, not into fashion but naturally cool, oh yeah that's me !
Last edited by camilla_watts on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
camilla_watts

Postby DJ-cassius on Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 pm

camilla_watts wrote:He has so many girls after him why would he need one ? He will need to pass inheritance over to a child, but maybe he has kids already ! The more women after him the better for fan base, he is probably waiting for last gig to hitch up ! anyway he is fit, always thought so, he wouldn't go for me I have kids already! :mrgreen:

Yeah, I think he's one of those people that doesn't suit being married...yeah he's probably lapping it up, he clearly loved it! I would say the same thing with me but I remember reading an article saying he slept with a 19 year old :shock: :shock: :shock:
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Previous

Return to Jay Kay