Home
Jamiroquai

let's find a wife to jay kay

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Re: let's find a wife to jay kay

Postby caroli on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 pm

curse_t_70 wrote:
caroli wrote:I wouldn't propose either way.. not my type

and what is your type Caroli?.......and don't say Luis :wink:

Hmm..doesn't have to be Luis but we could start with "young(er)" :lol: though Luis would be just fine and you all know it :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby DJ-cassius on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:42 pm

CosmicLea wrote:The title of this topic always makes me laugh: "let's find a wife to jay kay" :lol:

yer, i didnt pay attention to that you know, i thought it said "lets find a wife for Jay Kay" :lol:
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Postby MrsMadHattersHat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 am

So this is realy a topic for boys/lesbians... let's find a wife to(gether) with Jay or something :lol: .
I only propose because the proposal above me made me laugh. 8)
MrsMadHattersHat
Supersonic

Postby DJ-cassius on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:07 pm

MrsMadHattersHat wrote:So this is realy a topic for boys/lesbians... let's find a wife to(gether) with Jay or something :lol: .
I only propose because the proposal above me made me laugh. 8)

flattered~
(probably not referring to me)
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Re:

Postby funkygarden on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Jameerica wrote:GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGROHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUHUHUHUHUHPIHIIHIHIHIEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ha ha Jameerica you never change, and I haven't been here for quite a few years lol....(from legs, who can't sign in on her username anymore!!!) Well, have you found him a wife yet???? :D
P.S. Great to see too young to die up today!! Xx
funkygarden

Postby caroli on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:18 pm

:lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby curse_t_70 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 pm

funkygarden wrote: Well, have you found him a wife yet????

Obviously not......unless they are living common law.....or she is well hidden in that huge house... :lol:
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

Location: Victoria, B.C, Canada (home of the Day Glo Abortions))

Postby caroli on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:40 pm

He doesn't want us to find one :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby LisaTheLisa on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Jay! Heidi Klum's available now. Maybe you should ring her up. :D
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic

Postby cacouna on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 pm

LisaTheLisa wrote:Jay! Heidi Klum's available now. Maybe you should ring her up. :D

If he's gonna be happy, yes
cacouna
Supersonic

Postby DJ-cassius on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:19 pm

He's probably tried to get in her pants though.
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Postby funkygarden on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:08 am

I think after Seals comments she's a bit of a handful!!!! Although I was disappointed when they split, doesn't anyone 'stick it out' anymore?????? ....translation ..... try a bit harder in a relationship????
funkygarden

Postby funkygarden on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:15 am

.............although to be fair having a wedding every anniversary puts a fair bit of pressure on a relationship....I think alot of 'celebrity partnerships' are putting undue pressure on themselves let alone the extra from the tabloids, life is all about ups and downs, life isn't perfect or plain sailing. Quite frankly if it was I'd be bored ha ha!!!!!
funkygarden

Postby joliefille on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:58 am

Ladies ladies . . . dolly birds :-)

Jay Kay does not need a wife or marriage; he basically needs a cool, tall, beautiful, smart, worldly bird to make some beautiful talented babies with and pass along his incredible talent. And give him that pure, joyous love that only children can give. I never knew what real love felt like or true happiness/joy till I had my daughter. It's like a high when I pick her up from school - the best.

Awwwh, but marriage even for me - I am not a celeb - F----- me - it is not easy, controlling hormones is not easy, turning down guys I dig in ways I don't with my hubby sucks. Marital love becomes too contractual, controlling and possessive and has too many expectations. Free love is much better. Marriage is prison with benefits and I do not advise it; it's great for raising kids and providing a stable environment for kids - but if you can have that w/o marriage mad props.

Also, Jay should sign an iron clad agreement re custody, financial support etc to protect his assets (sorry, my hubby is a lawyer) and to ensure he always has access to his kid or kids.

Anyway, this site really needs some fresh news on the band, what they are up to etc.

Also, I am not anti-marriage if a person finds his/her true soulmate - but good luck with that. I hope I do one day. Above is just my opinion and you know what people say about opinions so I hope I do not offend any one (esp. any Republicans, which my husband is - hahahaha!)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 pm

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:40 pm

I actually agree with jolie in some points BUT I'm not, and never have been, married so what the hell do I know?! :lol:

Also...I'm pretty sure the talent won't pass on cause that's not the way it goes AND because J is ruining his voice since the 90's, but ah well, pimp the Ferraris with car seats and vomit bags and be happy! :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:41 am

z
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:59 am

Arrrgh realized the flaw with this system. If you take too long, you get signed out and what you write gets lost.

Giba7 GF - I keep it real and in jest. I just found the post title hilarious. I am sure dude gets tons of beautiful birds - and while I probably qualify hell-to-no :-) I am not that bird - hahaha!

I just think - and based on my experience dating celebs - that Jay should have and experience kids but not sure marriage is necessary. Marriage and relationships are hard - add in the groupies, constant traveling, celeb factor - oh girl I've been there and done that; and grateful I fell in love with my hubby.

But we have to be honest about marriage - while I love LOVE - it is the best feeling in the world. (My post got interrupted because another parent - a man - came to talk bc he considering a divorce.) Marriage is hard - the intense passion, lust, high in the beginning - is not sustainable. Issues come up.

oh I was being funny (at least to me) about my hub- not dissing him - it's hilarious because we are so freakin' different. He hates Jamiroquai's music, any jazz or soul music, he is very Republican (watching Fox news now), hates wine, travel, stable, normal - but he balances me out. And he is a great father and husband. Soulmates - may be we are not - bc we are so different. Who knows what life brings?

I think celebs have a lot at stake when it comes to marriage. Marriage is a roller coaster but yes, I agree it is amazing for raising kids and providing a stable environment.

Didn't mean to create a feminist debate - just that people do not always need marriage - esp. an alleged playboy - to have kids. hahaha! Just my humble opinion based on my 10 plus years of marriage.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:30 pm

z
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:51 pm

hahaha! - grinning like crazy because you totally got me good and in my hangover haze I am not as sharp as I usually am. I simply cannot party like I use to.

Love your sense of humor.

Yay! - feeling back to normal today and my head is clearer. b-12 shots and lots of water works wonders.

But GF, this site can dead as a ghost town for an ADD insomniac like me. Where are the jam party people at? You seem to keep it going. However, I am a latecomer so perhaps it was more happening back in the day.

Have a "Lovely Day" :-)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:42 pm

z
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Hahaha! Giba7 - thanks for the huge smile on my face right now. (Yeah I have separate entire bedroom just for my shoes, belts, accessories etc.) You can rock something simple but great shoes - awwwh - just pull it together.

Last year was amazing in shoe design.

I much prefer compliments on my shoes than looks or "alleged" beauty - which is a crock because I just do not like strangers coming up to me and staring at me.

Thank God in LA, sunglasses are like your Amex or something - you do not leave home without them :-)

On another more relevant note, Carole (sp?) made an interesting comment about talent not being passed down through kids. Is it nature vs nurture thing?

It just got me thinking but had to travel and did not continue the convo. Is talent a genetic thing passed down like height, cheekbones etc or mental illness, no? Or is it about a person's environment? (Like with our love of certain music because we grew up with it. Or my parents nurturing my talent by putting me in ballet at 3 1/2 and making me take classes and really study it.)

Anyway just a thought . . . Awwwh so nice to be back home and chillax and do nothing for a few days :-)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 pm

@Giba7

Yes mum :-) staying very hydrated and took it easy the past few days. It's actually quite fun to be the only sober person at parties - especially as an observer.

I have a few jobs and a campaign coming up and alcohol - even wine, because it has so much sugar - is not good for the skin or looks. It bloats the face and dehydrates your skin and can add a few pounds. I love wine especially with lunch or dinner and it is a habit because that's how I grew up - but great trick - put Perrier in a wine glass and sip or mix Perrier and/or water with white wine. Even a little vodka is better than wine because it does not have sugar.

That all being said, life is short so if you like do it (safely.)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:01 am

Awwh ok - it's Caroli (not Carole)

Yes - good point. I thought/assumed that great talent could be passed along with other genetic traits. However, perhaps, you are correct because I try to think of great musicians whose children are also great musicians. It also seems like a great deal of pressure to live up to.

I am so unromantic & practical in real life - it was ultimately a checklist and my husband's perseverance that got me in the end. I never wanted to get married or have kids. Now I have both. Glad I have the kid but the rest eeeeeh is complex. Music is where the real romance is.

Also in today's world, if you have enough money, you do not need to be married to have kids and provide a great loving life for them. You do not even need to copulate - my close friend has beautiful twin girls from his stuff plus an egg donor - then paid a surrogate to carry them. For me, I loved carrying my girl and feeling her kick was the best thing in the world. But for someone who wants kids, no entanglements - there are options.

To each their own.

Oh, and good luck with exams - education/knowledge is so important.

PS trying not use offensive/explicit language - LOL :-)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:33 am

Caroli, standing from Carolina (my name) :mrgreen: I just assume talent can't be passed on because that would be too easy. Talent is not really easy to quantify because it is based mainly in the amount of work you put in it..having talented parents might help cause they can help you improving yourself or they can invest in it cause they recognise potential but that won't make your talent. It takes hard work. My dad is an engineer but I still have to study my ass off If I want to carry the hope of becoming one myself one day .... :lol:

Gladly my exams went well so I might carry this hope a little longer. I will become an engineer! :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

PreviousNext

Return to Jay Kay