Home
Jamiroquai

what would look good on jay : wet t-shirt or no shirt...

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Postby kg on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
but im fine know l took a cold shower :shock: this morning and lm like new :D
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby ayumi on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Jameerica wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:


That's weird that you tell this girl to stop making pointless threads, when you make posts that just say ' :lol: :lol: :lol: '
ayumi
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:58 pm

I'm not the only one doing that. :roll:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby hb2692 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
User avatar
hb2692
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Cheeseland, USA

Postby kg on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:58 pm

yes we know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby ayumi on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:59 pm

Jameerica wrote:I'm not the only one doing that. :roll:


I never said you were, and it doesn't change the fact that they are unnecessary.

Why don't you stop making pointless posts first, before bitching at everyone else to stop?
ayumi
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby hb2692 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:01 pm

Uh oh. :roll:
User avatar
hb2692
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Cheeseland, USA

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:02 pm

Because bitching is my job :P :twisted:
And I won't stop posting "pointless" posts until she stops posting stupid topics of which the majority is on the same fucking matter! :roll:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby ayumi on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:04 pm

Jameerica wrote:Because bitching is my job :P :twisted:
And I won't stop posting "pointless" posts until she stops posting stupid topics of which the majority is on the same fucking matter! :roll:


Don't complain about her posting pointless things that have been posted before when you repeatedly make posts with only smiley faces in them.
ayumi
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:08 pm

Look here,darling.It's my right to post posts with only smiley faces in them in situations when smiley faces best respond to the previous post.
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby ayumi on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:14 pm

Jameerica wrote:Look here,darling.It's my right to post posts with only smiley faces in them in situations when smiley faces best respond to the previous post.


LOL
It's their right to make threads as well.

It's the internet. You take things way too seriously. So someone makes a thread you don't like...just ignore it. You need to get the fuck over yourself.
ayumi
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:17 pm

No no no no...you obviously didn't understand me.The thing is,I ain't the only one bothered by her threads.While on the other hand you are the only one bothered by the fact that I post posts with only smiley faces in them.And I did just go over it for a while,first there was just one topic,then two,three,six...It has to stop somewhere,it just starts going on your God damn nerves after a while!Btw,two questions,are you from japan,and the other,is it your name or is it after Ayumi Hamasaki?
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby ayumi on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Jameerica wrote:No no no no...you obviously didn't understand me.The thing is,I ain't the only one bothered by her threads.While on the other hand you are the only one bothered by the fact that I post posts with only smiley faces in them.And I did just go over it for a while,first there was just one topic,then two,three,six...It has to stop somewhere,it just starts going on your God damn nerves after a while!Btw,two questions,are you from japan,and the other,is it your name or is it after Ayumi Hamasaki?


LOL

Believe me, I'm not the only one.
ayumi
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:22 pm

So,it's you and your alter egos? :roll:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby ayumi on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:23 pm

Jameerica wrote:So,it's you and your alter egos? :roll:


Yes. It's me, and my alter egos. :roll:
ayumi
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby kg on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:24 pm

ayumi wrote:
Jameerica wrote:Because bitching is my job :P :twisted:
And I won't stop posting "pointless" posts until she stops posting stupid topics of which the majority is on the same fucking matter! :roll:


Don't complain about her posting pointless things that have been posted before when you repeatedly make posts with only smiley faces in them.



come on, its just like a normal, conversation, you talk, say something funny and laught, dont tell me you dont laught, and, theres some people that talk so cheap, we dont we laught of us, we dont talk about something that make waste our time (dont take it bad, its all in good sense :wink: )
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby ayumi on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:25 pm

kg wrote:
ayumi wrote:
Jameerica wrote:Because bitching is my job :P :twisted:
And I won't stop posting "pointless" posts until she stops posting stupid topics of which the majority is on the same fucking matter! :roll:


Don't complain about her posting pointless things that have been posted before when you repeatedly make posts with only smiley faces in them.



come on, its just like a normal, conversation, you talk, say something funny and laught, dont tell me you dont laught, and, theres some people that talk so cheap, we dont we laught of us, we dont talk about something that make waste our time (dont take it bad, its all in good sense :wink: )


She's not really talking, just spamming.
ayumi
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:27 pm

ayumi wrote:
Jameerica wrote:So,it's you and your alter egos? :roll:


Yes. It's me, and my alter egos. :roll:

Ok so where are these other people who have a problem with it?Everyone,I repeat,everyone on this site who posts here regularly has done it.Repeatedly. :roll:
And you call that spamming? :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW THIS PLACE USED TO BE THEN! :roll:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby ayumi on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:29 pm

Jameerica wrote:
ayumi wrote:
Jameerica wrote:So,it's you and your alter egos? :roll:


Yes. It's me, and my alter egos. :roll:

Ok so where are these other people who have a problem with it?Everyone,I repeat,everyone on this site who posts here regularly has done it.Repeatedly. :roll:
And you call that spamming? :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW THIS PLACE USED TO BE THEN! :roll:


Stop acting like a 10 year old, and get over yourself. That is all.
ayumi
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:33 pm

What do you mean get over myself
I don't want to get over myself.Who are you to tell me to get over myself.God damn it,whatever happened to the old forum where there weren't any of them idiots like you bothering me for any single little thing I did? :roll:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby jamirocom on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:37 pm

For Ayumi! 8)

And she (Amira) is in charge of the groopies-buster protection department.

We're all here to do what we're all here to do. :wink:
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:39 pm

Yeh,you're here to be our resident dentist and dreamer! :)
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby jamirocom on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:49 pm

Yeah - so take care of your teeth properly so I can rest with no emergency calls on week-ends :wink: :D
User avatar
jamirocom
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am
Location: Québec, Canada

Postby dargelita on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:50 pm

ayumi wrote:
Jameerica wrote:I'm not the only one doing that. :roll:


I never said you were, and it doesn't change the fact that they are unnecessary.

Why don't you stop making pointless posts first, before bitching at everyone else to stop?


hey... who you think u are to tell us to do such things ?
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby kg on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:50 pm

jamirocom wrote:For Ayumi! 8)

And she (Amira) is in charge of the groopies-buster protection department.

We're all here to do what we're all here to do. :wink:



well say Rox!!!
why are you so worry, live us alone dont bitter your existence with us, live and let live...
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

PreviousNext

Return to Jay Kay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron