Home
Jamiroquai

EX-GIRLFRIENDS OF JK

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Postby hb2692 on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:32 pm

I will save you! I'll just distract him with a beer!
User avatar
hb2692
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Cheeseland, USA

Postby kg on Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , come, come little come take your beer good boy


thanks for save me, we pick up him when his sober (l mean... hummmm... never) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anyway his a lovely drunk wolf
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby dargelita on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:59 am

hb2692 wrote:I will save you! I'll just distract him with a beer!



better with some lines of coke :lol:
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby hb2692 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:03 am

Yea, I also thought some marijuana would do the trick also. But those things are a little harder to find. :lol:
User avatar
hb2692
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Cheeseland, USA

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:05 am

hb2692 wrote:Yeah I wouldn't want him to hug me drunk.
In all the pictures of him totally wasted he looks really sweaty :P

So he's drunk on every concert too? :lol: Naah,he just sweats a lot :wink:

dargelita wrote:
hb2692 wrote:I will save you! I'll just distract him with a beer!



better with some lines of coke :lol:

Damn....don't mention that word in front of me...It is responsible for the ruining of a few people I cared about...including "the big bad wolf" :lol:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby kg on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:00 pm

hb2692 wrote:Yea, I also thought some marijuana would do the trick also. But those things are a little harder to find. :lol:



really... no... you can fin it easy, but dont find it never please, those things will kill you... so many pleople die for that, l know a lot of them :cry:
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby hb2692 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:09 pm

kg wrote:
hb2692 wrote:Yea, I also thought some marijuana would do the trick also. But those things are a little harder to find. :lol:



really... no... you can fin it easy, but dont find it never please, those things will kill you... so many pleople die for that, l know a lot of them :cry:


Yeah I suppose you can. I just meant beer is downstairs in my refridgerator. I don't have any drugs in my possession. :lol:
And you don't have to worry, I would never do any of that crap. DRUGS ARE STUPID!! :x
User avatar
hb2692
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Cheeseland, USA

Postby kg on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:17 pm

great, if youre mentally weak, it can beat you, you are really smart girl, congrats :wink: :D :wink:
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby hb2692 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:22 pm

Thank you.
Hugs not drugs :)
User avatar
hb2692
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Cheeseland, USA

Postby kg on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:41 pm

yyyyeeeeeeaahhh!!!! :D :D :D :D
lets hug the wolf
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:14 pm

Lol! :lol:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby dargelita on Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:32 pm

hb2692 wrote:Yea, I also thought some marijuana would do the trick also. But those things are a little harder to find. :lol:


that's what YOU believe. :P
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:35 pm

:lol: Exactly :lol: Junkies in my country have a very easy method of getting "Mary Jane",well if they got grandparents,that is
All you need to do is to get hold of some marijuana and tell your grandparents that it's a very useful plant that you need and they'll find a way to grow it for you :lol:
Anyways,on the subject of Jay and girlfriends,I sorta have a feeling that Rihanna is gonna be his next gf....loooooool
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby dargelita on Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:51 pm

nah... i just say : YOU GOT CHEEBA?
and they say : ERR.. YEA.
then i say :HEY LOOK I GOT 60$ HERE.
:lol:
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:00 pm

:lol: 60$?!!! :lol:
It's 1-2€ here :lol:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby kg on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:05 pm

half in here
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:07 pm

:shock: Cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap....cheap cheap cheap cheap! :shock:
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby hb2692 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:08 pm

Jameerica wrote::lol: Exactly :lol: Junkies in my country have a very easy method of getting "Mary Jane",well if they got grandparents,that is
All you need to do is to get hold of some marijuana and tell your grandparents that it's a very useful plant that you need and they'll find a way to grow it for you :lol:
Anyways,on the subject of Jay and girlfriends,I sorta have a feeling that Rihanna is gonna be his next gf....loooooool


Rihanna? I'd like to see that!! :lol:

and $60 bucks for ganja? man, that's expensive :P
User avatar
hb2692
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Cheeseland, USA

Postby dargelita on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:10 pm

Jameerica wrote::lol: 60$?!!! :lol:
It's 1-2€ here :lol:


1-2€ (10$) that's damn cheap !

well... 60$ amounts to a big cheeba quantity :P
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:12 pm

hb2692 wrote:
Rihanna? I'd like to see that!! :lol:

LOL I bet he's at least turned on by her-esp. after that last piece of sh*t she published(caught a bit of it today on MTV :? :shock: )
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby kg on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:13 pm

Jameerica wrote::shock: Cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap....cheap cheap cheap cheap! :shock:


high cuality producs only, cheap and tasty...you know organic only
User avatar
kg
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia

Postby dargelita on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:13 pm

hb2692 wrote:
Jameerica wrote::lol: Exactly :lol: Junkies in my country have a very easy method of getting "Mary Jane",well if they got grandparents,that is
All you need to do is to get hold of some marijuana and tell your grandparents that it's a very useful plant that you need and they'll find a way to grow it for you :lol:
Anyways,on the subject of Jay and girlfriends,I sorta have a feeling that Rihanna is gonna be his next gf....loooooool


Rihanna? I'd like to see that!! :lol:

and $60 bucks for ganja? man, that's expensive :P



60$ is the equivalent of 30 dollars .
i think it's kinda expensive.

but you gotta know what you buy.
that's why it's expensive !
User avatar
dargelita
Runaway
 
Posts: 10020
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:02 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:16 pm

kg wrote:
Jameerica wrote::shock: Cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap....cheap cheap cheap cheap! :shock:


high cuality producs only, cheap and tasty...you know organic only

Ahahahha.... :mrgreen: very good!
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby hb2692 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Jameerica wrote:
hb2692 wrote:
Rihanna? I'd like to see that!! :lol:

LOL I bet he's at least turned on by her-esp. after that last piece of sh*t she published(caught a bit of it today on MTV :? :shock: )


Which piece of sh*t do you mean? :P
User avatar
hb2692
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Cheeseland, USA

Postby Jameerica on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:19 pm

"shut up and drive" or smthing like that
User avatar
Jameerica
Runaway
 
Posts: 14492
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

PreviousNext

Return to Jay Kay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron