Home
Jamiroquai

My Dream about Jay

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Re: My Dream about Jay

Postby curse_t_70 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 am

Jazzhole wrote:Has anyone ever wondered how Jay Kay would laugh his ass off reading this topic?

Men are from Mars...Woman are from Venus..I'ts a cosmic thing Jazzhole...analysing dreams (kinda a girl thing) btw I thought you were studying psychology? :wink:
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

Location: Victoria, B.C, Canada (home of the Day Glo Abortions))

Postby StormeyG on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 am

LisaTheLisa wrote:
Jazzhole wrote:Has anyone ever wondered how Jay Kay would laugh his ass off reading this topic? :lol:

:lol: This topic?? :lol: I think he would laugh reading most of the posts on here. These aren't even the strangest ones!

First he'd laugh and then he would never want to leave his house anymore :wink:
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby Jazzhole on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:13 pm

I had a dream with Jay the other day.

So i was at Jamiroquai's concert. Front row obviously. They were playing blow your mind and then i don't know what happent but the next second Jay was signing a photograph. He picked a pen from his pocket and accidently dropped his pen cap. So i thrown the pen cap back at him and he throwed it back at me ( trolling Jay kay?) So i throwed it back again and he must have figured out it was his pen cap. Meanhwhile the show ended and everybody climbed to the stage and were chilling talking to the band. Jay made some comment about the pen cap but i didn't pay much attention. I congrated the horns section and chated with them a bit, but i don't remember the conversation and then i woke up. :shock:

I just remember dreaming with Jamiroquai once, there were posters all over town annoucing Jamiroquai gig and i remember thinking " I must be dreaming :D "... and well, i was :lol: :cry:
Jazzhole
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:03 pm

I don't dream about Jay or the band anymore..Jamiroquai aren't THAT thing anymore :lol: That's strange, cause I remember being all over them before..
caroli
Dynamite

Postby LisaTheLisa on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 pm

caroli wrote:I don't dream about Jay or the band anymore..Jamiroquai aren't THAT thing anymore :lol: That's strange, cause I remember being all over them before..

So Caroli, are you implying that now there's something (someone) else you dream about? Like Jay's middle name . . . ? :D :wink:
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:30 pm

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby curse_t_70 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Giba7 wrote:No, it (dreams) will be about that creepy person you don't know well, that sees you in the shower,
Sounds like you have been watching to many Nightmare on Elm streets with Freddy! I think we can learn to manipulate our dreams to some extent. I find if I remember a dream I can usually associate it with something I did in the past three or four days (or thought about doing)....
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

Postby Jazzhole on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Giba7 wrote:C'mon now really. We don't choose our dreams! We can't dream of Jamiroquai if we want anyways.:

Actually, you can. If you think about it hard enough before you fall asleep or make some affirmations about it you will dream with it.

curse_t_70, that's true too, i've notcied that i can relate some of my dreams to something i tought of during day...

I studied dreams before but not on classes. I'll probably talk about it next schoolyear, but since this is mainly influenced by dynamic psychology and it is kinda hated by the teachers at my school i'm not sure lol
Jazzhole
Supersonic

Postby curse_t_70 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 am

Jazzhole wrote:I had a dream with Jay the other day.

Well Jazzhole.....better put that in your dream journal :lol: .......and who recaps their pens anyway? (the ink kind, not the felt) ..I usually throw them out..I am lazy that way.
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

Postby Giba7 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:17 am

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:49 pm

LisaTheLisa wrote:
caroli wrote:I don't dream about Jay or the band anymore..Jamiroquai aren't THAT thing anymore :lol: That's strange, cause I remember being all over them before..

So Caroli, are you implying that now there's something (someone) else you dream about? Like Jay's middle name . . . ? :D :wink:

Actually, yes. :lol: My dreams tend to relate people in my life, some more than others. Tonight I woke up with the impression I was in a plane with my best.friend, my algebra teacher and the lady who owns the place where I go wax :lol: and since I currently have a "work in progress" (J's middle name :lol: ) I won't dream of J, such a waste of dream space :lol: (also, cause I don't think about Jamiroquai before going to sleep..but I did thought about my friend, the algebra exam and the fact I phoned the wax lady for her b.day :mrgreen: )
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:00 pm

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:05 am

Hmm.. I find my legs and my eyes the most important parts of my body and I take deep care of them :lol: That lady is, therefore, VERY important :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 pm

z
Giba7
Runaway

Postby DJ-cassius on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Ive had so many dreams about him lately :roll:

couple of nights ago i had a dream i went a concert. But it was poorly planned out (it was all seating, looked like a cliff Richard concert and stuff) but i there were no seats for me despite i bought a ticket. So anyway i was the odd one out standing up at the front, i enjoyed the concert and sooner or later it was over. Afterwards, the place quickly became deserted except for a couple minority who had these "tickets" to see them backstage. Unfortunately for me , Dream Cassius didn't get a ticket (what an idiot) so i decided to run back to my home on a country road (oblivious to where i was). I suddenly realized i was running the wrong direction (i have no clue how i knew) and decided to run the other way, as i was running in my new direction i saw a limousine heading towards my direction. Randomly, instead of moving out of the way, i thought it would be really "neat" if i jumped on the limo, ran across it and finalize the "coup de grace" of a perfect flip. Well as you expected, i ran across the limo causing damage to the roof that it came to a stop, "i'm in deep sh*@t". To my surprise and embarrassment at that, Jamiroquai came out of the cab with puzzled expressions across their faces. instead of being completely pissed (which happens in reality) they were amazingly impressed (lol, why?) and instead of me asking aswell Jay Kay fan questions, he was more interested in me as a person (at this point i pretty much came to a conclusion that this was a dream). Then i decided to wake up!
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 am

z
Giba7
Runaway

Postby DJ-cassius on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Giba7 wrote::lol: :lol: hilarious!
awesome dream -you are a car athlete! that's why they were soooo impressed!! :lol:

DJ-cassius wrote:Unfortunately for me , Dream Cassius didn't get a ticket (what an idiot) so i decided to run back to my home on a country road (oblivious to where i was). I suddenly realized i was running the wrong direction (i have no clue how i knew) and decided to run the other way, as i was running in my new direction i saw a limousine heading towards my direction. Randomly, instead of moving out of the way, i thought it would be really "neat" if i jumped on the limo, ran across it and finalize the "coup de grace" of a perfect flip.

this stuff sounds like the dreams I remember! :lol:

LOL! I realized how boring reality is after i dreamt it! i think i might start being a car athlete as a profession..
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:07 pm

:lol: That stuff only happens on film really..the car gets really damaged when you try something on it :lol: and it doesn't really matter how I know this :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby DJ-cassius on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Yer, dont worry, ive seen that done before.
Dreams, movies, same F'd up plot XD
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 pm

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby DJ-cassius on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Giba7 wrote:ok, so last night I did have a dream with Jay in it!
I went to some kind of promotion, and Jay was there.
I went up to meet him, and he shook my hand, but didn't let go. so I finally pulled it away! :lol:
(y'know how that happens with some people?)I linked it to the evening before, I shook somebody's hand :roll:
but the event in the dream turned out to be all day, so I think I just decided to leave!
and then it merged into other events...

oh gosh! i get them dreams! i had some really weird one last night surrounding the Topics of the middle ages, dwarves trolls and a guy that looked like Tintin! :shock:
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Postby DJ-cassius on Sun May 20, 2012 3:28 pm

wow, no posts have been in this made here in ages! :shock:
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Postby LisaTheLisa on Mon May 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Funny that you say that - I keep having a similar dream over and over. I just had it again last night. But there's not much to it. In these dreams - I dream that I'm going to meet Jay Kay. Not go to a concert, actually meet Jay. In the dream I'm all excited in anticipation and that's all I really remember about the dreams. They always are different, like location and stuff - but it's always the same theme that I'm going to meet Jay. When I dreamed it last night I thought it was weird that I keep having these dreams because I'm not the type to have the same kind of dream over and over.

I thought about posting here - but my dream isn't that interesting, so I wasn't going to until I saw what DJ-C posted . . .
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:05 pm

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby curse_t_70 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Okay.....I never thought I'd post in this thread :oops: ...but about a month ago I dreamt of Jamirrorquai!! :roll: :lol: I am at my house and it's the wee hours of the morning,...the party is still going and I am about to leave for work (ha ha like that would ever happen) I would be way too drunk (I am too old and wise not to get the next day off).....anyways I walk into the kitchen, rushing to leave for work and I spot Jay or so I thought.......I start walking up to him and it turns out to be the lead singer from Jamirrorquai! :lol: just my luck (no offense)
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

PreviousNext

Return to Jay Kay