Home
Jamiroquai

JK are u online????

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Re: JK are u online????

Postby StormeyG on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:44 pm

you will not find that kind of women on this forum Popalot. Most of us are here because we enjoy the music that Jamirquai have been treating us to for years.
Actually, most young ladies here are very smart and do very well in Uni, so they don't need to "bag a celeb" to be someone in life.
So if you are looking for some shallow friends...you wont find them here and neither will you find Jay Kay here or any of the other bandmembers, single or not.
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby popalot on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:12 pm

whatever i say i am bullied so i am leaving
popalot
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm sure Poppy didn't mean it that way...I remember seeing her photos with Jay and the doggy and I do know what she meant by her comments but still..most regular JPP members aren't interested in that at all..we are here for the music and the people :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 pm

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby LisaTheLisa on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 am

caroli wrote:I'm sure Poppy didn't mean it that way...I remember seeing her photos with Jay and the doggy and I do know what she meant by her comments but still..most regular JPP members aren't interested in that at all..we are here for the music and the people :mrgreen:

Yes, I think she was just saying if anybody here is trying to meet a celebrity than good luck to you. Most of us aren't, but it's still a wish for good luck. :)
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic

Postby popalot on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 am

Thank you, I only try and bring joy to people, hence my following of the 1971 trademark 'smiley world'

God bless, on Sunday I will pray for the members here and the band :D

Hope they come back on telly soon :mrgreen:
popalot
Supersonic

Postby JamiroFan2000 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Hello there,

Just popping myself into some of the topics....from what I have read to this point on this thread, :? I hope I didn't walk into something bad going on as in 'discussion misunderstandings' :? . Anyway, to suffice the topic at hand, JK really hasn't been online per se over the years, he mostly operated by putting out 'press releases of his personal messages' to his press agent to pass on to the fans via the Jamiroquai Official Sites, with topics ranging from 'thanks for attending our last tour' to 'happy holidays'. Heck, I don't think JK uses his computers for more than 'music composition recording/mixing' than wandering around Facebook looking for eligible groupies.... :lol: . Cheers!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000
JamiroFan2000
Supersonic

Postby jamgirl_brazil on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:48 am

Jay should be driving dangerously listening Runaway :D
jamgirl_brazil

Postby Jazzhole on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Well, last week Jay passed by my place at saint tropez to, you know, catch up with me and have a cup of tea, since he was in town... you know, all the usual stuff. He said he only uses the internet to see pictures of cars or cute kittens when he's bored. Hope that answered your question. :mrgreen:
Jazzhole
Supersonic

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:26 am

Jazzhole you're kidding aren't you? And, having a cup of tea in France.... hmmm... :lol:
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon

Postby popalot on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:44 pm

If he's onli e now, hellooooo sexy boy :mrgreen: cheeky kid grown up Poppy
popalot
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:29 pm

haha!;-) You are quite a cheeky lass.

mmmm I think Jayfizzle has officially graduated from "boy" to "man" :-)

I do not know him, never met him so not sure about the sexy part ;-) but please do share why do you find him sexy? Then perhaps I can understand what all the fuss is about and some of the topic posts.
hahaha! :-)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby popalot on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Oh well glad if he's all grown up, cheeky? Me? Noooo lonely kid woman wanting cuddles :mrgreen:
popalot
Supersonic

Postby popalot on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:07 pm

I think I was in a naughty mood when i posted the other post, now m just lonely :lol:
popalot
Supersonic

Postby popalot on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Nite :)
popalot
Supersonic

Postby popalot on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Sweet forever that's me
popalot
Supersonic

Postby popalot on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:10 pm

Sweet forever that's true me :oops:
popalot
Supersonic

Postby popalot on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:47 pm

Hello Jay Kay, hope u r good, I am doing a sponsored photoshoot for BHF. Lol will be fun. Hehehoohee I am still looking for that laid back sweet husband, you and many celebrities handsome but too wild! Hehe I hope soon I get my prince hehe don't get any ideas though! Fancying is different to compatibility! I was a bit young and silly before so didn't realise this :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
popalot
Supersonic

Postby Antonella1946 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:01 am

I think JK could never be my type because of the drugs, alcohol, sigarettes. He is a great singer and his voice is awesome, and the type of music he does is just fabulous....his videos are amazing....But that's it. Maybe he is even a type of man who is not meant to find his Mrs Right, maybe there isn't one for him. Maybe he can not even find himself yet, who knows? I mean, he is a genious, and besides he is so attractive...that's really a big gift to receive from life. But maybe that's meant to be enough.
Antonella1946

Postby DJ-cassius on Wed May 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Jay Kay won't be online , but i would laugh if he was looking at pictures of doggos and kit-cats instead of finding groupies. It actually reminded me of an interview he did for a magazine, said he slept with a 19 year old fan from Brazil...literally makes me feel I need to put a chasity belt on if I ever met him (not like that would happen). But if you ever get the chance to read this Jay...eh, what's good?
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Previous

Return to Jay Kay