Home
Jamiroquai

Jay Kay's Cars

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Re: Jay Kay's Cars

Postby Giba7 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:20 pm

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:24 am

:-) very true.

What I found interesting this weekend (among many things) is the wide array of colors of ferraris. Geez, there was a beautiful two-toned old school Pininfarina ferrari with a cream/ivory body and mint green (the color that was in this spring) top, a newer marigold yellow one with black stripes down the center (really cool) or a blue ferrari with red leather seats and detailing for the US flag . . .

However, I still do not get their appeal - overpriced, extremely loud and kind of useless in LA's stop n' go traffic but men are obsessed. (sorry :-) It was cool however to a reference point thanks to Jay and/or the media and carry-on proper car conversation.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby popalot on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:15 pm

I went to a showroom in marble arch, they were really nice there, cars are cool but I can't drive
popalot
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Awwh Popalot :-)! If you really love music, you are missing out on a very cool musical/driving experience. It is not that hard to learn on an automatic. There is nothing better than playing good music really loud and driving when traffic is flowing or putting the top down if it is sunny.

@Giba - Scratch what I said about gray. I had a gunmetal gray beamer that my friends called "badass" :-) and I think silver metallic greys are tasteful. However, you are right in that the pop of different colors made the cars and event more appealing.

Namaste . . . .
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:51 pm

z
Giba7
Runaway

Previous

Return to Jay Kay