Home
Jamiroquai

JAY PHOTOS

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Re: JAY PHOTOS

Postby Giba7 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:29 pm

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Naaah - Jayfizzle cannot be that hard core gangsta (still cannot believe how much you love Eminem; I get the Detroit thing and he has mad rap skills; he seems genuinely gangsta).

Based on my erm :-) experience with skater boys and older brothers - it is likely a skateboard injury. I mean they bust lips, crack skulls (my brother did it was awful), scrape skin off knees, elbows etc etc

But I doubt we will ever know and it does not matter much. A lot of artists/celebs create a lore/stories to create an image - they are usually nothing like our perceptions of them. Artists/celebs usually are "packaged" - they usually are nothing like what you expect (usually low-key, humble, quite nice, incredibly insecure for some reason too) in daily life - at least that's my experience.

That's why if Jayfizzle settled down with a wife - a nice, normal chick and had kids -- the normal boring thing adults do it would ruin the "fantasies" and "image" people impose on him. Unfortunately, the bad naughty boy playboy comes off a lot cooler or more interesting - just the way of the world . . . I do not blame him at all and think it would be wise to keep his private life under wraps.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:53 am

z
Last edited by Giba7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:32 am

Oh my - you would just have to know me - I use the word "gangsta" tongue in cheek (actually it is an inside joke between my husband and I when I am listening to hard core rap because I am so not gangsta - he's like "yeah right, little miss prissy thinks she's all tough" - haha:-)

Actually I find scars and imperfections quite sexy. Ran into Seal a couple times in my hood's (more faux gangsta lingo :-)) shopping center - his features, long, lean body - extremely gorgeous, sexy tall drink of chocolate milk. Beautiful man. But he was with Heidi back then (also heard some not so nice things about his behavior in relationships).

I am an equal opportunity dater :-) haha! Beauty in all races and colors.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Redhotrach86 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 am

I would be jay Kay's wife if I wasn't already married! Don't tell my husband lol ;)
Redhotrach86

Postby ErinUSA on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Welcome to the forum, Redhotrach86!

...and your secret is safe with us. :wink:
ErinUSA

Postby Giba7 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:41 am

z
Giba7
Runaway

Postby Dlynn on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Hello! I'm brand new to the forum and hopelessly lost! I was wondering why no new photos of Jay have been posted since January of 2014? Or am I on the wrong thread? Help! Lol! There are tons of photos and videos of Jay and his new green LaFerrari at this year's Goodwood FOS. Hope you will welcome me into the fold and help direct me. You guys really seem to have a good time!
Dlynn

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Hi Dlynn! Welcome to the forum! :mrgreen:
You're on the right thread but I don't know why no photos have been posted.. Maybe no time? ...or no interesting photo..
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon

Postby Dlynn on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:10 am

Hi MissLisa and thanks so much for the welcome! I was beginning to think everyone had died after so much previous traffic on this thread! There are some great photos and video interviews of Jay at this years Goodwood FOS last weekend. That new car is just gorgeous and appears to have been a great hit. He said it was only delivered last Tuesday and the festival began on Thursday. Talk about cutting it close! He also said he had just bought a 1956 Bentley S1 Fastback Continental - his car collection is up to 100 now. Where does he keep all of them? Has he rented a huge storage facility like Jay Leno? Lol! Anyway, he seemed very happy and in his element - like a kid with candy. I have always loved classic cars but wish I was an encyclopedia on them like him!

I've spent hours reading threads and watching concerts and music videos. They brought back my love of music cause I sure lost it there for awhile - everything sounded cookie cutter to me. So thank you Jamiroquai. Oh, I found a video from May I hadn't seen before of Jay and Rob Gill from Sun Motors taking a spin in one of Jay's 40th birthday presents to himself - a 1967 silver Ferrari and supposed to be one of his favorite cars. Great video of them leaving Jay's place and cruising the country lanes in his home area.

Listen to me babbling on like a brook! Guess I'm just happy someone answered me. I've really enjoyed the posts and fun shared by all of you. :D
Dlynn

Postby Giba7 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:41 am

z
Giba7
Runaway

Postby Dlynn on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:27 am

Hi Giba - I didn't post them because I'm an absolute dummy about how to do that. Really need direction in how to move photos, etc. to a thread! Sorry, I've never posted on a site before. Just call me clueless for short! :lol:
Dlynn

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Photobucket as always... Sign up, upload your photos there and copy&paste them
here!.. :)
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon

Postby Giba7 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:46 pm

z
Giba7
Runaway

Postby Dlynn on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Er.......think I'm going to have to play around with your suggestions. Maybe I should buy one of those computer for dummies books!! Speaking of photos, Goodwood had them of "celebrities" who were there and a couple were of Denise. She was promoting something called the FeBreeze Road Trip. Why does air freshener make you a celebrity? Researching other threads on this site, I find it ironic that she should be at a car festival when she used to degrade Jay about his love of cars. Just saying.... :lol: Now, I really need to take your suggestions and see if I can cut and paste. Thanks and please bear with me cause I really don't mean to be a pest!
Dlynn

Postby ElTouffoDrum on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Only two apparition of jay for the moment :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5cke-A9NIk

http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http ... Bg&dur=315

Getting old too quickly man :|
ElTouffoDrum
Supersonic

Postby Tiffinypie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:50 am

ElTouffoDrum wrote:Only two apparition of jay for the moment :

growing old gracefully :) he still cute tho
Tiffinypie
Mr Moon

Postby ElTouffoDrum on Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:24 am

ElTouffoDrum
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:00 am

Dlynn wrote: Speaking of photos, Goodwood had them of "celebrities" who were there and a couple were of Denise. She was promoting something called the FeBreeze Road Trip. Why does air freshener make you a celebrity? Researching other threads on this site, I find it ironic that she should be at a car festival when she used to degrade Jay about his love of cars.

Denise has been around for awhile working her arse off and I only have mad respect for her. I knew of her before Jay/Jami and she still receives more press/attention than Jami does. Whether it is Febreze or whatever, I admire beautiful women who are independent financially and earn their keep, which she has been doing for awhile. Also, she has personality, is witty and has business acumen. It is so easy for beautiful women to literally do nothing, sit on the arses all day and live quite nicely off rich men and not develop any personality/sense of self or opinion or career. Denise is not one of them.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:08 am

ElTouffoDrum wrote:Only two apparition of jay for the moment :

http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http ... Bg&dur=315

Hey brother! (Alexander) - I agree he has aged rapidly - but he had a lot of lines, wrinkles and looked rather tired even in his 30s. Could be the smoking, drinking, not enough sleep, giving himself to his fans and the music . . . who knows. Regardless, he has a really nice bum - one of the best I have seen on a non-ethnic guy. And he remains a cutie - in scruffy, dirty, rough around the edges way. Also, I respect that he does not seem overly involved in his appearance like these super healthy, "pretty boy" hollywood types. I do not like guys who spend more time on their looks than me. haha!
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby ElTouffoDrum on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:49 pm

I just think he's enjoying life by the way of sensitive pleasure if you know what i mean... It pass by party/alcohol/smoking etc..
He need to coach himself for the final album of Jamiroquai. Practise a sport to tone up :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx6fkz5FIsI
:mrgreen:
ElTouffoDrum
Supersonic

Previous

Return to Jay Kay