Home
Jamiroquai

Jay - Next X Factor Judge??

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

Jay - Next X Factor Judge??

Postby joliefille on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 pm

I think Jay would make for good TV and would be a great as a judge on the upcoming X Factor in the UK. I mean he is well qualified - he sings live, succeeded bc of his talent not looks like most celebs today, is charismatic and a great performer.

Also, he speaks his mind and is quite funny and witty - seems to have a good sense of humor. That's why American Idol was such a hit when Simon Cowell was on - people want honesty, the truth; not bs.

I am not sure why Simon has not approached him of all UK talents - I think I would even watch the show with Jay as a judge and I hate TV in general. It could produce a ratings boost.

Disclaimer: I have never watched the X Factor - and have only read about it. I did watch AI for a few seasons but once Simon left it was quite dull.

Would love to hear what others think about topic?

Haha! I have to run so @Giba7 this is my brief post. (Sorry folks for long posts, but my mind is always "on" and I type really fast without looking at the keyboard because I had to do the majority of education via computer due to traveling, touring etc etc. But it worked out - in the end I received two degrees while working. I am proud of that.)
joliefille
Supersonic

Return to Jay Kay