Home
Jamiroquai

JK Fan Mail

The Space Cowboy. Talk about anything related to Jay. His singing, his clothes, his Black Devil Car, his style...

JK Fan Mail

Postby AndreaSantosJ on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:18 am

Hello people!

Does anyone knows if JK has a fan mail? I'll like to send a letter. Did any of you sent mail to him?

Thank you all!
Keep up!!
AndreaSantosJ

Re: JK Fan Mail

Postby caroli on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Hmm..there was an adress circulating some years ago but I don't think they would open any letters from that mail box... so people would only send thigs to Sony (?!) I think...not sure If they would read it anyways :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby ErinUSA on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:43 am

No, I don't believe there is anything direct that goes to Jay, or even to any associates of Jay.
ErinUSA

Postby AndreaSantosJ on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 pm

ErinUSA wrote:No, I don't believe there is anything direct that goes to Jay, or even to any associates of Jay.

But he said thank you today for all the letters, on that post about de 20 years of Jamiroquai... so, there must be a address to send the fan letters, right?
AndreaSantosJ

Postby ErinUSA on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Here's my take (and it's only my take) on what Jay has said in the following quote:

"Anyway your support has been amazing and I really wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your letters, sites and all the other things you have done to keep the whole thing going – it’s really flattered and inspired me."

I believe he may be speaking overall spanning the past 20 years, which would include letters having been sent way back when letters were typically the only way of main communication, etc. Because he then goes on to speak of "sites", and "other things". Also, "letters" may be a general term to also include e-mails, website postings, etc. I could be way off though...these are just my thoughts.

If I knew (or find out) of a way to send snail mail to Jay, I will surely let you know.
But as it stands, I don't know of any source of snail mail that is possible to use for Jay right now.
ErinUSA

Return to Jay Kay