Home
Jamiroquai

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - All Good in the Hood

Talk about concerts promoting the Rock Dust Light Star album in 2010 and beyond...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - All Good in the Hood

Postby Big_Bazza1234 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:28 am

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the band for the RDLS gigs this year, I attended the gigs in Glasgow and Rome and had hoped for Antwerp but with that being cancelled hope to get to that in 2012!

Simply put nobody does it better than Jamiroquai, a better live act you will struggle to see, they are simply sublime and masters fo their craft. I have been a fan of the band now for 20+ years, ever since the Acid Jazz days and remember playing their 12" vinyls in my bedroom before hitting the bright lights of the nightclubs in Aberdeen! RDLS in my opinion takes the band in another superb direction and is almost worn out now as I play it every day, no better album released this last year.

Like Jay Kay I also celebrate a birthday in December, this Friday to be exact, and will raise a glass to celebrate with my fellow Capricornians, referenced Black Capricorn Day as the age I am at now I don't celebrate that much as I turn 41 on Friday, where does the time go :? ?

Anyway, keep on funking throughout the festivities fellow Jam Party People and for those of you who like me who don't have a Facebook account please keep using this site! Hope to see the band and some of you again in 2012 and wait with anticipation for the next album offering from the band which will be superb, I will have worn out RDLS by then - anthem for this New Year Party - All Good in the Hood. :mrgreen: Will also throw on Live in Montreaux on Blue Ray and pretend that we are all in Sydney for when the band take to the stage there!
Big_Bazza1234

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - All Good in the Hood

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Big_Bazza1234 wrote:Simply put nobody does it better than Jamiroquai, a better live act you will struggle to see, they are simply sublime and masters fo their craft.

Oh! You make me want to see them now! :lol:
Happy birthday Big_Bazza1234, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Big_Bazza1234 wrote: wait with anticipation for the next album offering from the band which will be superb,

We're all sooo waiting for it! :D
Big_Bazza1234 wrote: :mrgreen: Will also throw on Live in Montreaux on Blue Ray and pretend that we are all in Sydney for when the band take to the stage there!

:lol: I would prefer to be there instead of just pretending it! :? ....... :lol:
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon

Postby CosmicLea on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 am

Happy birthday for this Friday, Big_Bazza1234! And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

I hope you come visit us here more often! (I'm not on facebook either, which is why I'm here!) :wink:
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:09 pm

CosmicLea wrote:I hope you come visit us here more often! (I'm not on facebook either, which is why I'm here!) :wink:

Three Resistance fighters here... :lol: (I'm not on Facebook either... :mrgreen: )
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon

Postby curse_t_70 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Count me in. I did start a facebook account but never use it....what does that say about all of us rebels???
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

Location: Victoria, B.C, Canada (home of the Day Glo Abortions))

Postby curse_t_70 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Happy Birthday Big_Bazza1234!I am a day early Loved your post...well stated! A goat from .....Scotland?? Maybe this bull will see you in the dance pit of a future Jamiroquai show.......I'd love to see them in Scotlandor Canada :)
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

Location: Victoria, B.C, Canada (home of the Day Glo Abortions))

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:44 pm

curse_t_70 wrote:Count me in. I did start a facebook account but never use it....what does that say about all of us rebels???

Four Resistance fighters here...
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon

Return to Rock Dust Light Star - Tour